Crossing over to this side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaOblivion93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been 18 a while but it's about time I started posting here instead of Teen Baby forum. So, hewwo all. ^.^; I always like making new fwiends, so pwease, full free to PM me.

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone has expectations of where you post by age.

I'm 20, yeah I wish :tongueout: , try 34 and I post in most of the forums depending upon which conversations I can derail, err... provide meaningful contributions to.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not a teen but I post in the teen forum sometimes - as long as your contributing something relevant I don't think anyone on here really minds where you post :)

Lestat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ya I have to agree with the others. It dont matter what teen or adult chat has. It depends on the topic.

JackTheWriter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome to adulthood, it just goes downhill from here. I am going to break with the crowd here and admit that I don't frequent the TB board much. I've checked out a very few topics there but I don't think I've ever posted there. I think that's because I never considered myself a teen baby in the past. My first time wearing diapers was as an adult at 21 and even though I had dreams and fantasies about regressing before then I never once sought out information or tried to connect with others when I was a teen.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Well feel free to post wherever you want, that's my opinion;)
If you see a topic here you want to respond to, feel free to do so! And the same goes for the teen selection;)

superduper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Easy way to grief an 18 year old: tell them that they aren't overage, they are just age. :p

Well I guess that works in countries where its 18, substitute different ages for different countries yourself. ;)

nappiboy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to adult hood. I think things only get better from here, some harder but that is what makes it worth it.

Enjoy and have fun.

C

Cherub

When I read the title, I thought this thread was going to have something to do with a near death experience or talk about something paranormal. I am glad I was wrong on all counts, LOL!

But yea, hate to burst your bubble but, 18 is still a teen. Yes you are considered 'of age' at 18. But I consider 18 and 19 to be teen-age years. I've posted in both adult and teen areas of this forum. Granted I tend to stay in the adult area more, but there have been a few times that a thread caught my attention and I commented on it.

You will love being an adult! There comes with it a few new challenges you may or may not have ever had before. But the rewards of being an adult are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.