Crossdressed or Diapered

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Its a crazy curse. Almost every day I go back and forth...do I want to go out dressed as a girl, or wear my diapers.

Today I discovered I CAN do both! My megamax diapers are hidden pretty well under my girls jeans !

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Woncrinklz, Samantha and 17 others
I cross dress pretty much the whole time, even at work. But I very rarely wear nappies when I’m out.

When I’m out I dress as a woman of my own age, and it feels quite normal now.

Then when I get home I have my baby and toddler things, and it feels lovely getting dressed in them.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, NKY2020, BabyprinceS and 7 others
I actually gave up diapers about 18 months ago in favor of cross dressing. I don't go out dressed in my femme clothing often; but, I am dressed at home more hours/day than not. I also wear lace panties 24/7 and don't care for the combination of panties and diapers. I satisfy my pee fetish in other ways as I did prior to starting to wear diapers.

Reactions: Diapersissy66 and ChrisK
Hi ChrisKrinkle,
I am a crossdresser from the UK, still in the closet) and dress most of the time whilst working from home and I usually wear a lovely diaper under my knickers and pantyhose (us UK girls prefer tights) and I love these moments. I am fairly new to diapers, but an old gurl at crossdressing, and whilst I have ventured outside dressed I have only worn a diaper under my jeans (boy jeans).
Love exploring both sides and being femme.

• Love
Reactions: BabyboyAsh, Samantha, stuckin60s and 5 others
Katiecduk said:
Hi ChrisKrinkle,
I am a crossdresser from the UK, still in the closet) and dress most of the time whilst working from home and I usually wear a lovely diaper under my knickers and pantyhose (us UK girls prefer tights) and I love these moments. I am fairly new to diapers, but an old gurl at crossdressing, and whilst I have ventured outside dressed I have only worn a diaper under my jeans (boy jeans).
Try wearing and wetting at a movie. I am very comfortable in wearing pull ups under my jeans, while at concerts, ball games, restaurants . I like the warm feeeling. whith control top pantyhose over diaper to keep it from slipping.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Katiecduk
ChrisKrinkle said:
Its a crazy curse. Almost every day I go back and forth...do I want to go out dressed as a girl, or wear my diapers.

Today I discovered I CAN do both! My megamax diapers are hidden pretty well under my girls jeans !
Hi I wear a nappy and over the top knickers or a pantie girdle it's lovely.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Katiecduk said:
Hi ChrisKrinkle,
You can get nice girl jeans in asda and us uk girls use nappies. Not diapers xx

• Love
Reactions: satin, warmfeeling and Katiecduk
HelenWyatt said:
You can get nice girl jeans in asda and us uk girls use nappies. Not diapers xx
Hi Helen, I will take a look at girl jeans at Asda's to cover / hide our UK nappies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HelenWyatt
I love doing both! I have a dress and a pair of thigh-high socks that I love wearing with my diapers. It makes me feel so cute and naughty.

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020 and warmfeeling
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I love doing both! I have a dress and a pair of thigh-high socks that I love wearing with my diapers. It makes me feel so cute and naughty.
Eve wear control top pantyhose over your diapers while wetting?

Fireball44 said:
Eve wear control top pantyhose over your diapers while wetting?

No, I haven't. It sounds fun, though!

Peesalot said:
I actually gave up diapers about 18 months ago in favor of cross dressing. I don't go out dressed in my femme clothing often; but, I am dressed at home more hours/day than not. I also wear lace panties 24/7 and don't care for the combination of panties and diapers. I satisfy my pee fetish in other ways as I did prior to starting to wear diapers.
I’m thinking of just wearing overnight and wearing panties during the day as I did during the summer. I have a stockpile of diapers so I will continue to wear 24/7 until March. Next Fall will be just at night. I have drawers full of panties.

Reactions: Peesalot
Seasonedcitizen said:
I’m thinking of just wearing overnight and wearing panties during the day as I did during the summer. I have a stockpile of diapers so I will continue to wear 24/7 until March. Next Fall will be just at night. I have drawers full of panties.
i love to wear pull ups under my control top pantyhose during the day. Feel so warm and fertile, pee slowly and change every 6 hours.

ChrisKrinkle said:

honey of course u can do both.

I have not worn diapers for a few months now and every time i think about doing it i tend to want to get dressed up more than wearing diapers, most of the time i wear panties at work, then i come home and either put on a nice dress and heels or ill put on my women's jeggings, i will normally wear these jeggings out and about i reckon 99% of people would not even pay attention.

ChrisKrinkle said:

I do both, as well!

Peesalot said:
how do you satisfy your pee fetishes< I love that warm wet feeling in my diaper panty under control top pantyhose and jeans.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Fireball44 said:
how do you satisfy your pee fetishes< I love that warm wet feeling in my diaper panty under control top pantyhose and jeans.
Use your imagination. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Anemone
Peesalot said:
Use your imagination. 🤣
nothing like dropping your pants quickly while tucked, sitting on the toilet, and peeing thru the crotch panel of my pantyhose.

Reactions: ianwee
Fireball44 said:
nothing like dropping your pants quickly while tucked, sitting on the toilet, and peeing thru the crotch panel of my pantyhose.
Nope, nothing like that at all. :ROFLMAO:

Back