Crossdressed or Diapered

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Its a crazy curse. Almost every day I go back and forth...do I want to go out dressed as a girl, or wear my diapers.

Today I discovered I CAN do both! My megamax diapers are hidden pretty well under my girls jeans !

• Love
Reactions: richieboy, Bombshellbootylicious, LaLoneDigi and 9 others

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I cross dress pretty much the whole time, even at work. But I very rarely wear nappies when I’m out.

When I’m out I dress as a woman of my own age, and it feels quite normal now.

Then when I get home I have my baby and toddler things, and it feels lovely getting dressed in them.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, HelenWyatt, ChrisK and 3 others

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I actually gave up diapers about 18 months ago in favor of cross dressing. I don't go out dressed in my femme clothing often; but, I am dressed at home more hours/day than not. I also wear lace panties 24/7 and don't care for the combination of panties and diapers. I satisfy my pee fetish in other ways as I did prior to starting to wear diapers.

Reactions: ChrisK

Katiecduk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi ChrisKrinkle,
I am a crossdresser from the UK, still in the closet) and dress most of the time whilst working from home and I usually wear a lovely diaper under my knickers and pantyhose (us UK girls prefer tights) and I love these moments. I am fairly new to diapers, but an old gurl at crossdressing, and whilst I have ventured outside dressed I have only worn a diaper under my jeans (boy jeans).
Love exploring both sides and being femme.

Reactions: HelenWyatt, ChrisK and Jrodabdl

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Katiecduk said:
Hi ChrisKrinkle,
I am a crossdresser from the UK, still in the closet) and dress most of the time whilst working from home and I usually wear a lovely diaper under my knickers and pantyhose (us UK girls prefer tights) and I love these moments. I am fairly new to diapers, but an old gurl at crossdressing, and whilst I have ventured outside dressed I have only worn a diaper under my jeans (boy jeans).
Try wearing and wetting at a movie. I am very comfortable in wearing pull ups under my jeans, while at concerts, ball games, restaurants . I like the warm feeeling. whith control top pantyhose over diaper to keep it from slipping.

• Love
Reactions: Katiecduk

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
ChrisKrinkle said:
Its a crazy curse. Almost every day I go back and forth...do I want to go out dressed as a girl, or wear my diapers.

Today I discovered I CAN do both! My megamax diapers are hidden pretty well under my girls jeans !
Hi I wear a nappy and over the top knickers or a pantie girdle it's lovely.

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Katiecduk said:
Hi ChrisKrinkle,
You can get nice girl jeans in asda and us uk girls use nappies. Not diapers xx

• Love
Reactions: Katiecduk

Katiecduk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
HelenWyatt said:
You can get nice girl jeans in asda and us uk girls use nappies. Not diapers xx
Hi Helen, I will take a look at girl jeans at Asda's to cover / hide our UK nappies :ROFLMAO:

DiaperedBondageBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I love doing both! I have a dress and a pair of thigh-high socks that I love wearing with my diapers. It makes me feel so cute and naughty.

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
DiaperedBondageBoy said:
I love doing both! I have a dress and a pair of thigh-high socks that I love wearing with my diapers. It makes me feel so cute and naughty.
Eve wear control top pantyhose over your diapers while wetting?

DiaperedBondageBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Fireball44 said:
Eve wear control top pantyhose over your diapers while wetting?

No, I haven't. It sounds fun, though!

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Peesalot said:
I actually gave up diapers about 18 months ago in favor of cross dressing. I don't go out dressed in my femme clothing often; but, I am dressed at home more hours/day than not. I also wear lace panties 24/7 and don't care for the combination of panties and diapers. I satisfy my pee fetish in other ways as I did prior to starting to wear diapers.
I’m thinking of just wearing overnight and wearing panties during the day as I did during the summer. I have a stockpile of diapers so I will continue to wear 24/7 until March. Next Fall will be just at night. I have drawers full of panties.

Reactions: Peesalot

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Seasonedcitizen said:
I’m thinking of just wearing overnight and wearing panties during the day as I did during the summer. I have a stockpile of diapers so I will continue to wear 24/7 until March. Next Fall will be just at night. I have drawers full of panties.
i love to wear pull ups under my control top pantyhose during the day. Feel so warm and fertile, pee slowly and change every 6 hours.

Bombshellbootylicious

PinkPrincess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
ChrisKrinkle said:

honey of course u can do both.

DownLow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have not worn diapers for a few months now and every time i think about doing it i tend to want to get dressed up more than wearing diapers, most of the time i wear panties at work, then i come home and either put on a nice dress and heels or ill put on my women's jeggings, i will normally wear these jeggings out and about i reckon 99% of people would not even pay attention.

richieboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
ChrisKrinkle said:

I do both, as well!

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Peesalot said:
how do you satisfy your pee fetishes< I love that warm wet feeling in my diaper panty under control top pantyhose and jeans.