Crohns

Preciouslitlboy

Be the Change The World Needs!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi all im new here and i recently introduced myself, but i havent mentioned my crohns... it really sucks the thought that someday you really might lose control of your bowels and become incontinent :( (recently i just feel like the presure is getting stronger and stronger) i know alot of people wanna become incontinent because they think its a nice fantasy as an ABDL but trust me ive been an abdl for a long time but when you are faced with a disease you never asked for, that could really make you lose control its not fun :oops::confused::mad::cry::cry:,

I would like to talk to some people who might wanna be friends with me on here and just talk because it makes you kinda introverted and misunderstood i think? :(

Feel free to add me as a friend because i just need someone to talk with ( we all need people around us)

have a nice day

Last edited:
I believe i can speek for the majority of us with medical IC in different stages and levels when i say its NOT fun nor is it the bed of roses that so many IC wishers fantasize that this is :(

If you whant to talk im only a Pm away dear as soon as youre allowed to Pm until then im right here hon :)

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
thank you i appreciate it :)

you are from sweden i saw? thats a beautiful country :) have you been to Estonia?, i wannna visit Estonia in the future lol

I suffer from IC and would never wish this on anyone also diagnosed with IBD if you want to talk you can pm me also. Many of us understand what you are going through

Preciouslitlboy said:
you are from sweden i saw? thats a beautiful country :) have you been to Estonia?, i wannna visit Estonia in the future lol

Yes i am :), nope i havent been over there im afraid .

i have future plans to probably live in Estonia lol :)

Okey well not my cup of tea tho but if it is youres i wish al the luck in achieving youre goal :)

haha why not your cup of tea lol :D i dont know much about sweden but they are both beautiful countries and pretty close

HAHAHA well lets just say i rather stay here in the good ol Sweden ;)

i understand lol :) the Home is where the heart is :) but im still thinking about it because i really love greece its the most beautiful country in my opinion with chrystal clear blue waters so amazing :) and the temps in the summers are amazing

Well if i COULD i would SO mush wont to move to USA (im pretty mush an american born in the wrong country) but with my "other diagnosis (in my profile ) its not wise to move there im afraid but also as i do have my diagnosis etc... im HAPPY and GRATEFUL to be born over here rather then US . We al have our dreams dear dont EVER stop dreaming .

well i wanted to move to the usa too many years ago... a visit is nice but i wont feel safe living there with all the guns etc...

greece is nice tho

Preciouslitlboy said:
well i wanted to move to the usa too many years ago... a visit is nice but i wont feel safe living there with all the guns etc...

Oh i i could live wit that part NOT good but it is what it is but the rest NA im better of over here

NOTHING wrong in either Greece or Estonia tho

i always had a fascination for the USA because everything looked so amazing in the movies, and i still believe that i never felt home myself in the country im born in... but i think i would skip the usa and just go there for a holiday

Same here i have always LOVED USA. I understand i actually been there my self on a long holiday Only made me love the country even more (shore Us have its flaws (MANY infact ) but still GOD BLESS AMERICA (raising the flag )

i like sweden tho! you guys have the fastest internet in the world :)

HAHA Why thank you. Oh we do ? Dident know that but yes im blessed to have fiber over here :)

yes i know you have the best internet, you can get 10Gbit fiber optics easily compared to other countries :) what are your speeds when you go to speedtest.net?

Back