Critter Caboose

TTAM00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Are Rearz Critter Caboose nappies worth the buy?

Yup. Nice thick and crinkly.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and Napincolove
Dldlns2 said:
Yup. Nice thick and crinkly.
How bulky are they under clothes when they get wet?

TTAM00 said:
How bulky are they under clothes when they get wet?
Quite bulky. They swell alot when really wet. Cant help but waddle lol

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and TTAM00
Sorry - Not for me TOO Boyish looking for this gal !!

Rita said:
Sorry - Not for me TOO Boyish looking for this gal !!
as an alternative from rearz, you have the mermaid tales, same fit as the critter caboose (albeit they hold a bit less, 7000ml instead of 8000ml)
model-front-extra-zoom-1.jpg
MERMAID_Diaper_bag_angle_view_with_stack__09735.1654266151.jpg

I didn’t know what a “critter caboose” was so I had to read the post. I learn so much from the ADISC website.

Reactions: TigerDL
I just went through a bag of Critter Caboose. These are a new favorite. Just the right size and generous coverage. The only flaw is that the ink from the print pattern tends to rub off onto one's clothing. Watch out for that.

They have good tape position and size of tapes as well. Good diaper even though capacity is significantly overstated

Reactions: jbond007
I love the Critter Caboose design, and I picked a sample up at a con that I haven't had the pleaure of trying out yet, but there's one weird thing about them that bothers me.

The animals are really cute, but im not really a fan of designating one species per size bracket. Ngl, having an elephant for the L size makes me feel uh... not so wonderful about my self-image.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
Ima fan. Definitely not for those trying to be discreet. Good for the winter time when I can wear a long sweat shirt or a pea coat. Since I fall between large and medium. I size down because of the different prints. But they hold so much and I enjoy the wetness indicator.

Azy said:
as an alternative from rearz, you have the mermaid tales, same fit as the critter caboose (albeit they hold a bit less, 7000ml instead of 8000ml)
model-front-extra-zoom-1.jpg
MERMAID_Diaper_bag_angle_view_with_stack__09735.1654266151.jpg
I love cridder caboose but I love these better, I like the hook and loop tapes more than the actual tape tapes.

Back