Crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.

hentaisensai

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I decided to try out Crinklz after wearing ABU brand diapers almost exclusively. I had previously tried out the Supreme's from North Shore Care a few years back, but I found that they were WAY too stiff. Does anyone know if they've resolved that issue?

I was hesitant to purchase Crinklz thinking they'd also be hard as a rock, but I just tried them on and I'm extremely impressed. They're very nearly as soft as ABU diapers and the fit is fantastic. Plus you can't beat the price.

They also sent along a sample of their Supreme Lite's, which from touching them feel just as soft as the Crinklz, but I've yet to try them on. Overall, I'm impressed.

I have a pack of the regular and a pack of astronaut arriving tomorrow! I'm excited!

neophyte said:
I have a pack of the regular and a pack of astronaut arriving tomorrow! I'm excited!

I'll be honest, these may be my new go-to. The look, fit, feel, and performance so far have me blown away.

I'll have to see how they handle a few more wettings. As long as they don't clump up, they might just end up at the top of my list.

I think you're going to be pleased with your purchase. I might be ordering a full case here in the near future.

Also, shout-out to North Shore Care. Their shipping is so insanely fast.

Last edited:
I'll be sure to check back!! Right now I am enjoying Lil Monsters!!

Crinklz are amazing their a diaper you can trust and the designs are soooo cute I just received a pack of the blue supreme lites so I hope they are just as amazing as crinklz except you know not as thick wanted to try a discrete diaper for being out in public

Reactions: brandonwears
I find the crinklz diapers to be very comfortable to wear, my new favourite is the aquanaut version I normally wear the plain white version but have come to like being in a printed diaper for a change of pace and they make my wife smile when se sees me in them.
Even people like me who are not a ABDL but need to wear diapers for a medical issue can enjoy being in a cute diaper.
I have 6 cases of crinklz on hand and 2 cases of Betterdry diapers so I am good to go for a while :) I finally got the last bag of diapers off the floor in the back room and into our storage unit and my wife jokingly said no I can not reorder yet.

I have a love / hate relationship with these, having a longer torso these diapers don't fit as well as others. For me the good is the softness, swell factor, tall leak guards, and wicking. The bad is the mediums are a hair to short, the tapes seem to pop off or migrate during the wear time. I think these would be totally different (for the better) if better dry went back to a taping panel and the most up to date tapes, the second chance tapes have given me and my bedding some hardships.

I have both the Crinklz Astronaut and the BetterDry (plain white, but same diaper). Both are my go-to diaper for nighttime.
Never a leak, fits great all through the night.
The Northshore Supreme are still pretty stiff, but if you follow their instruction on how to “activate” the diaper, they get a lot better and I still like them very much too.
Wearing a green Surpeme Lite right now. They are nowhere near where Crinklz and BetterDry are,
But they are a ‘Lite’ Diaper, so if you need some thickness and absorbancy, add a booster.

I got my packs yesterday and I am wearing an Astronaut now at work. They are more thin and less bulky than rearz but it sounds like they are super absorbent. They are cozy and comfortable and I absolutely love the print and the feel. So far I am happy with them! Crinklz and Rearz (Lil Monsters and Rebel) might be my go to diapers!

neophyte said:
I got my packs yesterday and I am wearing an Astronaut now at work. They are more thin and less bulky than rearz but it sounds like they are super absorbent. They are cozy and comfortable and I absolutely love the print and the feel. So far I am happy with them! Crinklz and Rearz (Lil Monsters and Rebel) might be my go to diapers!
Try saying they’re less bulky after a few good settings 😉😂😂

I also love Crinklz, been wearing them exclusively for as long as I can remember. As a college student, every penny I can save helps and Crinklz are the best "bang for your buck" diaper out there. Not to mention they are almost always in stock while ABU's stock is all over the place at times. I always seemed to leak in ABUs anyways, Crinklz never ever leak for me. It serves it's purpose well, can't ask for much more than that really

Reactions: Safariwolf
One of the things that impresses me most about the Crinklz is that they seem to wick very well. Instead of having 75% of the diaper dry and the other 25% in the front saturated, these seem to spread it out.

I also tried out the sample Supreme Lite that I got sent. They're definitely a low capacity diaper, but they're very comfortable and very discrete. I think they hit the nail on the head for the target audience.

Reactions: pampers4U
Id like to try the crinklz just something different. should i tack the leap and order a pack?

jeffeybug said:
Id like to try the crinklz just something different. should i tack the leap and order a pack?
Yes I highly recommend them and all you see are positive reviews

I have been curious about Crinklz, so I have finally ordered some of them along with some other diapers. I am going to try a bag of medium and a bag of large, as I am between sizes when it comes to some diapers (my "go to" diaper is the medium ConfiDry 24/7).

Crinklz are the bomb. If I could justify the expense, I'd wear them exclusively.

Now that i am about 1/2 way through the case of BetteryDrys i have to say for the price they are amazing, and i only have two issues with them.

First the plastic does not have much elasticity in it, so they can get stretched out, luckily there is 'second chance tapes'; and secondly there is not great adhesion of the sap/fluff to the plastic shell, so if you have been wearing a half wet diaper around for a while there is a good chance the sap/fluff will fall away and wind up between your legs. i have been trying to find the perfect economy diaper, and these do tick a lot of the boxes. i guess one of the reasons ABU diapers are so expensive is .. well, aside from the cost they are perfect.

I bit the bullet a few weeks ago for my first pack to start wearing again and Crinklz was my choice! Love them and they swell a good bit lol. I have had issues with the prints rubbing off though, is this common? Other than that which really isnt a big deal, I am very happy with them!

JWolf said:
I have had issues with the prints rubbing off though, is this common?

Yeah, i think all printed diapers have that issue, some to a greater or lesser degree.. or at least i have not found a printed diaper that does not bleed off it's ink sadly. On the otherhand solid colour diapers (like the new Northshore Supreme Lites, or Molicare Supremes) do not have this issue as much as the colour is infused into the plastic rather than printed on after.

randy1959 said:
Yeah, i think all printed diapers have that issue, some to a greater or lesser degree.. or at least i have not found a printed diaper that does not bleed off it's ink sadly. On the otherhand solid colour diapers (like the new Northshore Supreme Lites, or Molicare Supremes) do not have this issue as much as the colour is infused into the plastic rather than printed on after.
I thought my question was dumb and was hesitant to ask lol, I'm just a noob in wearing again so wasn't sure if I just happened to get a bad batch or if it's normal. Other than that I love how they feel and swell

Reactions: randy1959
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back