Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I saw a new diaper design with Crinklz and was wondering if anyone has tried these out yet. šŸ§ (They are on the Northshore Care website currently)
)BBF03F20-29C2-4F2D-BDB4-A41328AFCCAE.png

Reactions: LinkDL and bobbilly

se7en

always padded
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Tumblr_l_5445343198127.jpg

I did. I used them as my nighttime diaper of choice for a month. Somehow I had the feeling that size medium is smaller than a regular Betterdry size medium... I myself was surprised. After all, I wear Betterdry diapers at night (every night) practically for years and they fit me like a glove. It's not that they seemed extremely smaller to me, but even 1-2 inches can be crucial. I know that Crinklz are actually just printed Betterdry. Right now I'm wearing a regular Betterdry and it fits as well as ever again, thank goodness. Maybe someone else has had the same experience?

In the picture it looks like they would fit well but in reality they don't. I have bedwetting problems That's why I need a good protection. Here I have to say unfortunately that I leaked too damn often :(

Now you could say that they are too narrowly taped by me. However, I have been sticking the tapes in exactly the same places for years and only very rarely have leaks. I love Betterdry!

My result for me is that they look cute but I continue to stick with the regular white Betterdry or the "old" Crinklz.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident, WillFord384 and MetalDan86

DangerKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I unwisely bought a case of the Fairy Tale diapers when they first became available and once I got them I realized why I don't buy Crinklz, either I've just had bad luck the few times I've bought Crinklz or the tapes are just awful and don't hold for anything. Constantly having issues with the tapes popping like it's a 2005 era Abena diaper. So I have to resort to my good friend Duct Tape. Maybe they'll work better for you, who knows?

se7en

always padded
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The tapes were fine - I think it might has to do with the print (which makes the wings and foil in general not as elastic as the regular ones šŸ¤”)

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
what a nice diaper, unfortunately I could not buy it now but in the future I hope not too distant if

DangerKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
se7en said:
The tapes were fine - I think it might has to do with the print (which makes the wings and foil in general not as elastic as the regular ones šŸ¤”)
I guess it just must not be a good fit for my body type. Which is fine.

MaxSyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
They look like such a fun diaper! I can't wait till they arrive down under!

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
SO SUPER CUTE !!
Will be on my next order for sure !!

se7en

always padded
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
se7en said:
After many regular Betterdry M10 I guess it's legit to say that the fit of the Fairytale has to be different. I had so many overnight leaks with them which weren't pleasant...till I got to the point, that I started to hate my bedwetting problems which I've in general come to terms with. (I also even don't want to sleep without them anymore because they also do me a lot of good psychologically). Except in hot summer times.