Crinklz Diapers - 60 diapers for $120 CAN dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hd7850

Contributor
Hi all,

I have just been delving into different types of diapers lately. Exploring my ABDL side.

I just purchased a case of Crinklz Diapers (15x4 = 60 diapers). It cost me $120 Canadian dollars. They are the original print ones, not the Astronaut ones.

I am fine spending $2 bucks per premium diaper, but I have never tried these.

Is this a good deal?

Thank you

Idk if its actually a "deal" seems to be around the typical price they go for; and I know they are a very good ABDL Diaper, they absorb and swell a lot.

That's what I hear anyways, I will definitely order some sometime.

Crinklz are excellent diapers. Very comfortable to wear and do their job very well. I love the print on them. The funny thing is for a diaper called "Crinklz" They are pretty much almost totally silent lol

Thank you both for your replies! I am excited to try then on and wet them uncontrollably ahahah! (Sorry, I had to share)

I have some and I like them a lot. They seem pretty easy to put on and have fit and they hold a lot.

For me persay they are okay! but i hated the double tapes , and the type plastic , and the how easy u can tear that plastic as no landing zone,
for that amount of diapers and price its not bad pricing , there are far much expensiver ones out

Depends also on shipping where are u buying from ? i dont see any site listing them this low!

Its good to have some less expensive diapers on hand for days where you want to change and freshen up after each wetting! Being clean(ed), dry, and in a fresh diaper after you made an uh-oh is part of the fun experience!!!

I wear tranquility ATN mostly. I love wetting the bed... in fact I am soaked right now...

Thanks,
HD7850

hd7850 said:
I am fine spending $2 bucks per premium diaper, but I have never tried these.

Is this a good deal?

Not at all. A case of them from NorthShore costs me just over $100 us shipped to my door.

Last edited:
What Canadian site has Crinklz for $120 per case

Rob110 said:
What Canadian site has Crinklz for $120 per case
Rearz.ca lol

• Haha
Reactions: mayhem
I checked rearz and they had the diapers listed for 149.99 must have been a limited time sale :( oh well will keep checking as I need to restock but can wait a bit and hopefully they bring the price down again.

Babyfur said:
Rearz.ca lol
IM staying away from that site they black listed me from buying and told me to buy elsewhere ! so i might just buy to a shop that carries locally their customer super is rude and bad!

guest said:
IM staying away from that site they black listed me from buying and told me to buy elsewhere ! so i might just buy to a shop that carries locally their customer super is rude and bad!
There's been the occasional complaint here that there have been some kind of online altercations between buyers and Rearz staff, but from what I've heard usually the customer has instigated it in some way and they are in a sensitive business. When I've bought in-store a few times when their storefront was open the customer support was fantastic, and I've also had no issues ordering online either

Reactions: Babyfur
Rob110 said:
I checked rearz and they had the diapers listed for 149.99 must have been a limited time sale :( oh well will keep checking as I need to restock but can wait a bit and hopefully they bring the price down again.

I got them from https://en.daynitecare.ca/

They are currently $29.99 CANADIAN per pack of regular Crinklz.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyfur
guest said:

Are you the one who kept complaining about their products so they blacklisted you saying buy somewhere else?

You can buy a case for 100 $USD from Northshore Care. I am not where what country you are in but if you are in the US, Northshore care is the place where you can find them the cheapest.

Reactions: mayhem
hd7850 said:
I got them from https://en.daynitecare.ca/

They are currently $29.99 CANADIAN per pack of regular Crinklz.

:)
I like ordering from there. I always wonder how they're still in business because it seems like they always have some great sale, usually on multiple products

Unfortunately they only have medium instock they are to snug on me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back