Crinklz buccaneer

Littlebabymikey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Ive been wearing the new buccaneer lately and I love how cute crinklz looks as a pirate in that little boat. I wish crinklz would make the characters as plushies. I would definitely buy them

Reactions: BunnyFofo, IamtheLorax, TeddyJoy and 1 other person

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've looked at them and am absolutely torn whether my next case will be one of the original 3 Crinklz prints or one of the new 2 prints. I really wish the pink was a bit "hotter" like the Megamax pink. All of the pictures I have seen make it appear very muted.

Reactions: BunnyFofo

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
My next purchase will be the two new crinklz prints, they look really adorable and I can't wait to get them.

jakenappy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I agree , had all the other crinklz in past but these new ones look too cute not to be next on my list 😊

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I haven't had much opportunitity to wear lately so I'm pretty well stocked up at the moment but the next time I order I think I will get some of the buccaneers. They look really fun.

TeddyJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm just learned of these recently. I can't wait to give them a go and start talking like a pirate. They are so cute. YARRR. And yes, a plushie would be perfect!

Last edited:

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Littlebabymikey said:
Ive been wearing the new buccaneer lately and I love how cute crinklz looks as a pirate in that little boat. I wish crinklz would make the characters as plushies. I would definitely buy
I would totally buy the crinklz characters as plushies. I love that little tiger and the little friends