Crinklz Buccaneer Diapers

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi, I was seem today person who posted this website about new Crinklz diapers design. I checked on NorthShore Care website to found Crinklz diapers to see new two design Fairy Tales and Buccaneer. I can't believe that diapers are new beautiful printed on plastic shell. I like picture of pirate and color pictures pattern. I have Crinklz Astronaut diapers in my closet, but another Crinklz Aquanaut diapers later when I order. Most popular NorthShore MegaMax diapers in further a well. Tykables is okay-fair price pretty expensive. ABU, too... I decided to want wearing a Crinklz diaper at nighttime or daytime due my medical crisis like hypertension and disability cause incaontinece when I am older would not to get leaked or embarrassed myself. I loved Crinklz diapers!

Attachments

• IMG_5587.jpeg
    IMG_5587.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 11

MaxSyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
They look like a cool design! Hopefully they have the same fit at the other designs and price point.
Looking forward to when they arrive in Australia.

I'd be keen to see betterdry/Crinkles come out with some more adult styled diapers sort of like the mega max. As someone who isn't a AB and is IC it would be cool. I still like the designs but I wouldn't wear them to a medical appointment like I would with either a white or megamax style.

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I really like Crinklz. I'll have to try this new one when I order next. Looks great! Thanks for the heads up.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have use Crinklz in the pass and do like them !!! I don't care much for the Buccaneer print ! Do really like the Fairy Tale print !! Will be on my next time I order !!