Crinklz & BetterDry Sale at NorthShore! 2 Weeks Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
We've just been resupplied finally with more Crinklz and BetterDry briefs and we're celebrating by offering 5% off on NorthShoreCare.com for two weeks only...thru April 20, 2018.

COUPON CODE: CBD5

Shop for Crinklz at:
http://www.northshorecare.com/crink..._content=crinklz&utm_campaign=promocbd5_adisc

Shop for BetterDry at:
http://www.northshorecare.com/bette...ontent=betterdry&utm_campaign=promocbd5_adisc

Orders placed by 5pm Central ship same day, after 5pm ship next business day, while supplies last.

"while supplies last" does not mean these will be discontinued...rather, just that the manufacturer is having trouble keeping up with the demand and we could have periods when they are out of stock for the next few months or so until they are able to catch up. Sorry if we caused any confusion.

It is good to see that an affordable alternative is available, for those of us who have the need. How is your stock of Dry 24/7's holding up?

Honeywell6180 said:
It is good to see that an affordable alternative is available, for those of us who have the need. How is your stock of Dry 24/7's holding up?

Supply of Dry 24/7 is good for now and hopefully the mfg will not have delays again like earlier in the year so we can get replenished timely. We have seen a shift in a lot of customers from Dry 24/7 to BetterDry due to a little better absorbency and also taller leak guards.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We have seen a shift in a lot of customers from Dry 24/7 to BetterDry due to a little better absorbency and also taller leak guards.

Betterdry/Crinklz certainly do have monster leak guards!

I have a 35/36 waist and comfortably fit a medium in the Dry 24/7. What would you recommend in the Betterdry/Crinklz line, their medium or go up to a large?

Barnboy said:
I have a 35/36 waist and comfortably fit a medium in the Dry 24/7. What would you recommend in the Betterdry/Crinklz line, their medium or go up to a large?

I would suggest large unless you're taller with skinny legs.

NorthShoreAdam said:
I would suggest large unless you're taller with skinny legs.

I'm 5 - 5 and have a 36 waist. I wore M Crinklz and BetterDry and they fit nicely. :dunno:

Scaramouche said:
I'm 5 - 5 and have a 36 waist. I wore M Crinklz and BetterDry and they fit nicely. :dunno:

I am also 5'5, so I am leaning towards the medium I guess. I am also a side and stomach sleeper, just don't want leaks.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm 6ft 1" with a 34/35" waist, fairly skinny with average hips and legs, I ordered medium crinklz a while back, they did fit, but the diaper was a little to tight (narrow) for my liking, also the length was kind of short for me. I will order again as the capacity was great and the construction was real good, I'm just going to order size large. But if your under 35" waist and have a shorter torso mediums should not be a problem, its just us taller people need more length to be more comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey adam, I tried ordering a case from you guys but the site is saying that my address does not pass validation, I guess I'll have to call this order in on Monday?

pampers4U said:
I'm 6ft 1" with a 34/35" waist, fairly skinny with average hips and legs, I ordered medium crinklz a while back, they did fit, but the diaper was a little to tight (narrow) for my liking, also the length was kind of short for me. I will order again as the capacity was great and the construction was real good, I'm just going to order size large. But if your under 35" waist and have a shorter torso mediums should not be a problem, its just us taller people need more length to be more comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey adam, I tried ordering a case from you guys but the site is saying that my address does not pass validation, I guess I'll have to call this order in on Monday?

If you scroll down a bit, you can click a button to bypass address validation.

People that I've talked to had a 36in waist, said that mediums are rather tight around the legs. However I wear a large I'm 6' 220 and have a 38in pant size and wear larges. You can't really go with pant size when ordering diapers. You want to measure around the navel area or the largest area that would fit in the diaper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NeverKnow said:
I don't understand pants sizing. I wear size 30 pants but have 32" waist and 35" hips. What is it supposed to correspond to?
I was just saying people often make the mistake of ordering diapers based on what size pants they wear. Pants these days are designed to ride very low on the waist usually sitting on the hips. A diaper is meant to be worn up to the navel.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Adam, do you know if they corrected the weak tape issue?

mayhem said:
Adam, do you know if they corrected the weak tape issue?

We believe it has been corrected. We have had no complaints so far with the new batch.

Just took adavantage of this deal! First time trying out Crinklz, and ordering from Northshore. Another whole case for my stash!

I've noticed the tapes on the new batch are still not as good as they were before northshore picked them up. However, they are still ok as is. Just give them a quick rub after sticking the tapes on. This will improve their contact so they will hold better.

Also, a 36" waist size (not your pant size) is going to be a little tight for mediums. It's always better to go with the larger size, as diapers are designed to be/feel big when compared to underwear. They are intended to extend up to your actual waist line, which is near your belly button.

Northshore are the best. I love North Shore Supreme Lites.

mark58 said:
Northshore are the best. I love North Shore Supreme Lites.

Thanks! Yes, the Supreme Lites (plastic shell) and the cloth-like version, AirPremium, are the hidden gems of our catalog. Anyone that would like to try a free sample can email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back