cribs/playpens/strollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

I have slept in a crib a few times and have a bedtent at home, helps me clm down to sleep.

^licks^

Jamie & Lion

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Absolutely! Check out my username. That says it all. :D Haven't tried a playpen or crib as yet, but I do still have those items left over from when our children were babies. I've also squeezed myself into one of those wind-up baby swings before. It was fun to use though the distance between the seat and swing mechanism at the top was a little short for me. Also occasionally use our kid's old highchair which I still fit in pretty good. :)

~Pramrider

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You have no Idea, I just wished my hips were smaller for strollers. But I did sleep in a crib once at my friend's house. It was more of a play pen than a crib, but the same concept rolled through my mind.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow thats cool I am glad that there are others like me. For me I just love using these items and I would have to say that baby strollers are my favorite. This may sound funny but I actually took a few good strollers that I found on the side of the curb that people were getting rid of HAHA

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
This may sound funny but I actually took a few good strollers that I found on the side of the curb that people were getting rid of HAHA
Good for you!:) I know, people throw things like that away when, many times, all is needed is a bit of cleaning up or minor upholstery mending, if even that. Sounds like you're getting a nice stroller collection going. I've got several myself.:biggrin:

~Pramrider

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Good for you!:) I know, people throw things like that away when, many times, all is needed is a bit of cleaning up or minor upholstery mending, if even that. Sounds like you're getting a nice stroller collection going. I've got several myself.:biggrin:

~Pramrider

Well actually I will only hold onto them for a few days. I usually end up collapsing them and then throw them away in a dumpster. Hey so do collect pics of other hot guys in them? I have some pretty good web findings I collected over time.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Not really into playpens but rideing around in a stroller and sleeping in a crib I would like to try.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hey so do collect pics of other hot guys in them? I have some pretty good web findings I collected over time.
Nope! Not at all interested in "hot guy" photos taken in prams or anything else for that matter. Sorry.

~Pramrider

G

gamebaby

i would actualy like to try all of that stuff but being 14 has limits.

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i would actualy like to try all of that stuff but being 14 has limits.

I know what you mean dude. I remember taking my first stroller from someones trash when I was 16(just got my drivers license). It was actually almost a brand new one it seemed.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I am into using those on girls than on myself. I would still like to try them sometime, but that won't be anytime soon, plus I probably would not buy those things unless I actually had a permenant (I don't mean 24/7) mommy (also as my gf) to baby me at home. But I would prefer to have a girl friend that I could baby instead and I would jus wear diapers as a dl as a daddy, but I'd be happy with either.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Not at all interested in "hot guy" photos
Even though not interested in those kinds of photos, just wanted to qualify that statement and add that vids of any adults/older teens using baby items or ride-on kids toys are enjoyable for me to watch. I'm always searching Youtube and MySpace for the latest postings. A video like this is a real turn-on for me: YouTube - Morgan on Kailee's Bouncy Horse

It's not WHO is riding the toy horse, but the ACT itself of an older person bouncing and rocking on the horse that excites me. Same is true of vids showing grown people, both men and women, squeezing into baby items like highchairs and strollers, and riding on little kid's toys. Guess I'm just weird in that way.:D

~Pramrider

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yeah, I'd definitely love to try all of that. Especially the stroller. The concept of being pushed around in a stroller is pretty tempting... :)

I have not, unfortunately, tried any of this yet. I bet I will later in life though. :D

Abercrombiestud

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Even though not interested in those kinds of photos, just wanted to qualify that statement and add that vids of any adults/older teens using baby items or ride-on kids toys are enjoyable for me to watch. I'm always searching Youtube and MySpace for the latest postings. A video like this is a real turn-on for me: YouTube - Morgan on Kailee's Bouncy Horse

It's not WHO is riding the toy horse, but the ACT itself of an older person bouncing and rocking on the horse that excites me. Same is true of vids showing grown people, both men and women, squeezing into baby items like highchairs and strollers, and riding on little kid's toys. Guess I'm just weird in that way.:D

~Pramrider

Haha dude that is exactly what I meant. I also search Youtube/Myspace for any videos I can find of an older person(under the age of like 30) using those items. Its also HOT watching the items on the verge where they are about to bust LOL. I have always been attracted to guys using these items although girls can be quite nice to watch as well.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Never used them myself, and don't intend to. Not unless I were to find someone, but I have been to the point in my life that it's not gonna happen. Still, I wonder sometimes what it would be like.

WildThing121675

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well. sroller sonds temptng, snce reckon i fall asleep sittng p faster then when lying down, itdd be so relaxing to fall asleep like that

cribs.. suppose but i cant really see the difference than being in bed... maybe a fluffly thick mat n the floor would e better to fall asleep

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Squeel, I would love to have a crib. I'll probably get one one, one day, when I'm out in my own place. A cute white one with pink bedding and stuff. As for strollers, I doubt I'd fit into any and I don't think they make adult sized ones... and playpens I'm not too interested in, but I still wouldn't mind trying it to see if I like it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would fit in most cribs, stollers, playpens but have never tried them, It's good to be small for some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.