Crib arrived today

lilzander382

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so my baby guard rail crib finally arived today after 40 plus days from China. It needs some work to secure it further. I think and hope i will have my best night sleep knowing that I am fully surrounded by something to protect us babies!!!!!!

(pulling out my best footies now)

Reactions: littledreamers333
I'm glad for you. It will certainly be nice to sleep in a proper crib.

Show us a photo but make sure nothing personal is in the photo. I once saw a photo of a bondage rack in a bedroom and in the corner of the room was a wedding photo.

My room is a mess right now, otherwise I would take a pic. I start paid winter break on the 24th and plan to do extensive cleaning and straightening up of the entire house through New Years. And can take pictures then.

Yes my sleep was awesome last night, and I hated to get out of bed this morning. I did only work a half day so I could holiday shop and took an hour nap in it before shopping this afternoon, and it felt great. It made me notice the diaper on me and the paci in my mouth more.

Until I post pics, here is an Ebay link of what I ordered. I got the blue king size options with whales. Three sides. Bed foot and both sides. Thinking of ordering a fourth for the head of bed to help stabilize more.

Oops, forgot to list an example of what I ordered

https://www.ebay.comhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Enjie-baby-2M-Universal-Baby-Bed-Rail-Safety-Guardrail-Use-Bed-Fence-Crib-Rails/352750964801?hash=item5221989041:m:mGGL1mc0iSAEDgFQlkBQkYgitm/Enjie-baby-2M-Universal-Baby-Bed-Rail-Safety-Guardrail-Use-Bed-Fence-Crib-Rails/352750964801?hash=item5221989041:m:mGGL1mc0iSAEDgFQlkBQkYg

I got three panels of the Blue with whales.

Ahhhhhh, I woke this morning truly getting to sleep in a bit, woke to being surrounded on all sides with barriers and with bloated and soaked didee. It was a great morning!

That looks great. And able to stash in the event that friends or family may enter the room.

Those are so cute! Sadly they don’t have the size in the color I like and I guarantee my husband and dog would hate them lol

I was afriad it was going to lock my cats out of my bed at night and they wouldn't like them much either. but my Amish made bed frame is a little bigger than my matress on all sides, so I was able to push my mattresses a bit towards the foot of the bed which leaves my cats just enough room to squeeze through between the rails and the headboard from my night stands.

So I bought nylon rope after a new years dinner with friends. Tied up all panels together with it around my bed frame discreetly, an omg, it feels stronger than a true baby crib!

Worth the purchase if you can find the panels that will fit your bed. They are made for twin size all the way up to king and California King size mattresses.

Back