• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Creative things on a computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I think I am hugely creative when it comes to creativity stuff on a computer (I can't draw for crap). By "creative stuff", I mean 3D animation/modeling software, Photoshop, movie editing/special effects, etc.

My software:
-Maya Unlimited 2009
-Wings3D
-DAZ Hexagon 2.5
-DAZ Studio
-DAZ Bryce
-DAZ Carrara
-Cinema 4D
-Blender
-Pixologic ZBrush
-Newtek Lightwave
-3D Studio Max
-Google Sketchup
-Photoshop Elements 5/6/7
-Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4
-Adobe Dreamweaver
-Adobe After Effects
-Adobe Premiere Pro/Elements
-Adobe Flash
-Adobe Illustrator
-FLStudio XXL Edition
-Several smaller tools that I don't remember

So yeah, I have used pretty much every major piece of creative software...

What software do you use or have used?

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cakewalk, Finale, Rosegarden, Lilypond, and I'd like to learn more of Denemo.

Probably some others in there somewhere.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Flash, PaintShop Pro. And Maybe I'll write up a script or two to generate/modify images in python or MatLab. But I don't really find myself amking prety animatiosn or pictures. I use them for very small thinks and mainly for graphics rather than creative art.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I can't do special effects, 3D applications, or pretty much anything aside from Photoshop and Premiere Pro, and even then it is still basic skill!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Show me yo' moves, Grizzy. I want proof of your skill!

I use Microsoft Paint, GIMP, and sometimes Flash. But I suck with all of them but not the first one.

FairestandFallen

Contributor
Role
, Carer
Paint.NET

And my friend just gave me her extra copy of photoshop (she had photoshop, and then got a tablet, which came with photoshop).

I also use pixlr.com when paint.NET won't do something.

ALSO:

www.loverandsynner.deviantart.com

^my art, basically. There's photomanipulations, stock images, photos, drawings, writing....yeah....

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I used to be really good with Zmodeler, but gave it up once I moved.

Now all I use is basic MS stuff.. powerpoint, paint, movie maker etc.

Being a moviemaker on my free time (Cutter) aswell as studying TV on a university level ive used and worked in Final cut and After effects primary. Have used Indesign and Photoshop on a basic level though. Training to use Avid, basic user but would like to be more home at it like i am with FC. Did use Vegas quite a while back, but have abandoned it.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For stuff to look at:

Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe InDesign
Macromedia/Adobe Flash
Macromedia/Adobe Fireworks

For stuff to listen to:

GearBox
Reason
GarageBand
Cubase (the cheaper SX3)
Audacity
Korg DS
Nitro tracker (homebrew for the NDS)

tenlet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I myself use only GIMP regularly in terms of creative software. However I occasionally use Buzztracker, Audacity, Cinelerra, and Modplug Tracker. I've also use Adobe Premier and Photoshop at my school. I've also experimented with Rosegarden, Hydrogen, and GarageBand (on someone else's macbook) However, with the exception of Cinelerra and Audacity I feel I'm a long ways from making anything interesting.
Edit: Forgot Indesign and Scribus. Do they count? Also forgot Blender, but I kind of gave up with getting good at that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.