BunBunDojo

Clingy Bunny Extraordinaire
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I am designing a game that is focused around the premise that cute mice pilot stuffed animals/teddy bears like robots! The game release date is unknown, but I am deeply in the prototype stage. The game is centered at nonviolence, goofy silly fun. Ragdolls are going to be programmed in, and I am hoping to add in a lot of cute childish levels. Maybe one level that is focused in childrens bedrooms! (Meaning yes you can have two stuffies wrestle then slam dunk them into the diaper genie in full "finishing move" fashion.

The little mice characters are giggly and fun, and not serious at all. I need some really cute mice names though. Preferably ones with puns to do with mice. (Meaning cheese or rats or i dont know whatever mice do. So overall, I need some creative mice names! I already got a mouse mechanic/electritian character im designing named Bolts. We need more ideas and maybe a girl moouse name or two!

And no totally not planning a Nyn unlockable.....

Lenny or George from the book, Of Mice and Men.
Cheese is a good one.
Mousington for a last name. Maybe, I don't know.

• Love
Reactions: Zeke and BunBunDojo
Tomtomthedl said:
Lenny or George from the book, Of Mice and Men.
Cheese is a good one.
Mousington for a last name. Maybe, I don't know.
oooooooh I like it! I will write it down! I just cant wait to get some cute diapered mice pilots out in the gaming field!

Haha...what about Squeekers?

• Love
Reactions: BunBunDojo
dogboy said:
Haha...what about Squeekers?
Your going to make me want to grab my pen and tablet. I can already hear how fun that character will be to voice act

Reactions: dogboy
Varieties of cheese might work for a theme. Or perhaps they could be named after mousetrap companies? Victor the mouse would be rather ironic. :)

Cottontail said:
Varieties of cheese might work for a theme. Or perhaps they could be named after mousetrap companies? Victor the mouse would be rather ironic. :)
0_0 Poor victor I was so tired it took me a moment to realise the reference. Oh no XD
<3

Reactions: Cottontail
I once had pet rats one of the more unique names my friend named his was (BUZZ) he liked beer

I can’t get past Mickey and Jerry. Must be all the cartoons I watched as a kid!

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail and Kirisin
Athos, Porthos and Aramis?

Julius Cheeser

Reactions: dogboy
Chow Yun-Rat

Mice-spice

Mortimer comes to mind, I know I heard it somewhere... OH Yea was Mickey before he was famous or the like.

Back