create the newst tf2 class

Status
Not open for further replies.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well this is kinda a thread game and a thing about video games

this is a fun little thing i do sometimes, you try to come up with th coolest or funniest tf2 classes :smile1:

heres an example of a skeleton

name
game (if from another game)
weapons: (1st is main, 2nd is physical 3rd is extra)
class (attack, defend, assist)

portaler
(from portal)
weapons : portal gun,companion cube, turret
class: assist

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The games 9 classes are perfect we don't need anymore. What we do need is more custom designed levels for TF2 and Left 4 Dead.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Civilian
Weapons: Umbrella, Cane
Class: Target

I don't understand why they took the Civilian out of TF2. It was my favorite mode to play on TFC.

It'd make the most sense if the 10th class is Civilian as well, since that was a huge complaint about TF2 when it came out.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The games 9 classes are perfect we don't need anymore. What we do need is more custom designed levels for TF2 and Left 4 Dead.

this was just something made for fun lol, im not trying to get a new class added to tf2

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, the box in question tells players to 'collect all 10' TF2 figurines. Or has it been confirmed? In which case, I'd like a link.

I think it was referring to the civilian class in TF2. The class that got removed from the game. They still got 6 more updates to do with weapons anyway.

The TF2 team went to go help on Left 4 Dead. I assume they added it in it can also be a advertisement for TF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.