• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Creamy or Crunchy?

Creamy/Crunchy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Which peanut butter kind do you prefer? I like crunchy :smile1:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I loved crunchy or chunky peanut butter. However, with the condition of what teeth I have left, plus missing key molars needed to mash nut pieces, I have to stick with creamy now. :frown:

~Pramrider

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I prefer Smooth/creamy peanut butter.

S

Secret

I like crunchy peanut butter with my sandwiches and some all natural literally homemade jam/jelly. But if I am eating a cut up apple then I prefer creamy.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The only way I will willingly eat peanut butter is if it is in frozen Reese's Cups. Otherwise I just don't like peanut butter period.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Crunchy all the way here, though I'll eat creamy(Not a peanut butter elitist)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Crunchy all the way! I like the most natural-tasting peanut butter possible or else it just ends up tasting over-processed and nasty.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Creamy, but boy was I happy this was about peanut butter.
Crunchy because it's sooooo oral.:laugh: But I too love Reeses and I put them in the fridge and eat them cold. I am so addicted to them! The Reeses commercial for Halloween says the scariest thing about Halloween is having to give away your Reeses.:eek:

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Creamy spreads over everything much easier. Love PB&J, celery, and just about anything with peanut butter in or on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.