Status
Not open for further replies.

spdyturtle11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
I was just wondering if you guys prefer to walk in a diaper or crawl? I just feel like crawling really emphasizes your dependency. It makes me feel like i need someone to care for me :)

thoughts, opinions..?

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I like both. crawling when I am real need of some real loving baby care , walking like a child just learning to walk. I need an adult size baby walker.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Crawling has its place. I enjoy it when applicable. I see crawling as more of a submissive, adult gesture. Most of the time I get around by walking.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Driving is where it's at.

Beep, beep, motherfucker!

Eb87BiJ.jpg

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Both! Mostly walking though. Since I still live with my parents, I can really only crawl around my room.... And the hallway if no ones home.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've never really tried crawling, I think the floor's dirty anyway...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I myself sometimes crawl on "all fours" after waking up in the morning in my totally flooded nighttime diaper & plastic pants into the bathroom to "shower" & re-diaper myself.

With my Cerebral Palsy, it is @ times "safer" for me to crawl on "all fours", if the hallway outside my bedroom is cluttered.

C

Cherub

Beep, beep, motherfucker!

Eb87BiJ.jpg
ROFL!!!:laugh::lol::bowrofl: I thought of Bruce Willis movie quote of "yipe-kiya__ ___". But the car was funny!
Anyhow, on topic, I prefer to walk. With a thick diaper on, a waddle is more noticeable than when one is crawling.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I do both, but I only crawl when I'm alone in the house. Even though, I like crawling in a diaper better than walking in one.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I like to walk in diapers more than crawling but crawling is a good way to feel little. I feel walking in diapers is better and all the places I happen to stay at doesn't have carpet so it hurts my knees when crawling.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I usually only crawl around on the bed or couch or something or if I'm already on the floor (like coloring or watching TV, crawl to get something nearby.) But I don't really crawl from room to room or anything - but also the whole house I live in has wood floors so that would kind of hurt. Walking in diapers is cute, though, because you kind of toddle. Almost feels to me as though I feel the presence of the diaper less when I crawl, than when I walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.