Crappy sitcoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I don't watch that much t.v. anymore, but I do enjoy watching The Simpson, King of The Hill, Beavis and Butt-Head, Family Guy, South Park and anything on Adult Swim.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
o_O

My Name Is Earl is not a bad Sitcom!
The show is brilliant! It wouldn't be NBC's comedy night without it.
I forgot about My Name Is Earl, that and The Office are some of the better sitcom that I seen in a long time.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I forgot about My Name Is Earl, that and The Office are some of the better sitcom that I seen in a long time.
Hey don't forget bout 30 Rock. 30 Rock is like the funniest show I have seen in a long time. Tina Fay is a comedic master.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
There are some good sitcoms around, though most of them are no longer running. I certainly prefer them over reality TV. Reality shows were fun in the 90s, but come on, Survivor is still running! They need to know when to quit.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
- Scrubs: Is awsome. (If it hasn't been mentioned already?)
- The Office: Only seen the american version, but I really like it so far!
- My name is Earl: Good times, man.
- South Park: Epic.
- Futurama: One of the best.
- Simpsons: A bit overdone, but still a legend.
- Family Guy: (is for some obscure reason called "The family Griffin" over here) Greatness.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like Titus as a sitcom tough I just rented season 1 of titus from netflix and its rather dull for today's age I guess. However Christopher Titus doing stand-up is still funny.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't watch much TV, just NFL football and occasionally Family Guy. I know my friend likes Scrubs a lot. And my mom likes Two And A Half Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.