Craigslist Treasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If anyone loves those old goodnites! This would be perfect.
I love sifting through the craigslist ads to find some good stuff like this. and so cheap too!
Hehe most AB/DLs would have sold this for like $50 a pack or something.
Since i can't get them, i thought i'd share and maybe u will save me a pack or 2 ;) hehe

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/for/4692203773.html

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, I would snatch those up in a heart beat if I lived close! 2.00 a pack. I prefer girls GN, but who cares!

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its such a good deal! and they're the best version! y can't these things be closer T-T

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If that was in my park of Canada I would've bought them by now. 420 diapers for only $40! That's 9.5 cents per diaper!

If anyone can buy these, anywhere. I'll buy 5 from the buyer at $4 or $5 a pack and pay for shipping to Canada.

Last edited:

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OMG!! Deal of the year right there! If they were anywhere close to Arizona I would own them all!

DoordashPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Please don't use them, they should probably be put behind glass or somewhere REALLY safe.

im in possession of them now

- - - Updated - - -

she has a house full of stuff for sale which would be an AB's dream of nostalgic 90s toys etc. i dont know if im gonna meet her again to go see what all she has.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
im in possession of them now

- - - Updated - - -

she has a house full of stuff for sale which would be an AB's dream of nostalgic 90s toys etc. i dont know if im gonna meet her again to go see what all she has.

If you use one, that's a $150.00 mistake, your call plev

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think in that case I'd be selling those to people that wanted the nostalgia, to fund cases of teddy :)

btw, craigslist entries disappear as soon as they are sold, so all those links are fail now. screenshot and upload them here if you want to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.