Craigslist just gave me great job opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
After browsing around a bit on Craigslist I found quite a few sweet deals on really easy IT and/or Web related jobs that I could easily pull off in a heartbeat -- we're talking $20 an hour for these jobs (some are paid-when-done, like x amount for y).

For example, I found one (which I won't post so that I don't get sniped :p) where this guy wants 2 simple logos and two websites, telecommute -- I can do it from home. I can advertise myself in a "tasteful and reasonable" fashion.

Here's a non-telecommuting one:

Fast growing promotions company seeks jr web designer who is capable of developing client company stores. This is "on site" only. No telecommuting.

• Basic HTML skills required. Template driven.
• Ability to absorb and work quickly / successfully with details.
• "Can do" attitude a must: Exercised daily with staff.
• Communication skills: High level needed, both written and oral.
• High energy: Capable of performing at high level daily.

15-20 hours/week to start.
Compensation: $12 -$18 / HR Based on experience

Simple enough, and close by where I can just bus over there. I can work 20 hours a week, plus 4 more hours for every day off on a vacation (3-day weekend) week. So I'm covered there. The job is simple enough, the pay is great for me, and it's convenient.

Final line -- if you're looking for non-career jobs, search up craigslist, there's plenty of good stuff for what you're capable of.

Now, doing a job or two like this can get me some money, plus as a Minimum Wager for a pizzeria, I can easily buy my $900 dream machine in two months!

*is stoked*

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I have to wait for my mom to come home to confirm that I have permission to get it :\.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Craigslist is great, I've actually hired a few people from there myself and some have worked out great.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I have to wait for my mom to come home to confirm that I have permission to get it :\.
Hope it works out really well for you, mm3, and you can sell your mom on it. Sounds like something you'd really be interested in doing.

~Pramrider

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hope it works out really well for you, mm3, and you can sell your mom on it. Sounds like something you'd really be interested in doing.

~Pramrider
From what I've probably misinterpreted, it seems like his mom would want him out :p

Role
Diaper Lover
Thats awesome! I love craigslist! Ive sold SO much stuff on there. But I swear to god, those scammers... I would do horrible, unforgivable things to them if I ever met em. Seriously, one day im gonna play along, send a package, follow it to the doorstep, beat the living hell out of them once they show up to pick it up...grrr..

Status
Not open for further replies.