Craigslist Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just bought 8 packs of Abena M2's on Craigslist for $80.00. That's 192 diapers, for $0.42 per diaper, that has a reported absorbency level around 3100ml. Excellent for more discreet wear but still very useable and comfortable. Being an Abena, it's not the most durable thing and may have issues clumping and breaking down a bit, but they are still very viable and worlds better than anything else at that price point. These lighter weight, more flexible and discreet diapers will supplement my ABU Simples very well. I have a few days during the week that have 3 hour classes back to back with a lab right afterwords and the Simples are a god send for that time. There are other days that I only have one class for a couple of hours and the Simples are overkill in that setting.

What else have you guys found?

I once posted an ad on craigslist to find some DL buddies in my neighborhood. I got a reply from a person who was trying to give up diapers so he gave me a free pack of Bambino Biancos. All I had to do was pick them up.

And while it's not craigslist, i did once fine a pack of molicare super plus at a Goodwill for $8. That was a good day.

On craigslist in the Detroit Mi area selling full packs of super dry kids pre school and abu simple 30 bucks a pack. All large. Little pawz also.

About 10 years ago I scored roughly 300 old XL Goodnites still in their packages for 50 bucks from a parent who was cleaning out their disabled daughter's closet.

On 2 different occasions I have found some good stuff. One guy had bought large cushies instead of medium and i got 4 packs for $50 and also found some plain white rearz for $20

Found an ad in Colorado Springs with a large variety of diapers that you can create you're own sample. It says they can ship too.

Bonus! It turned out to be 9 packs of Abena M-2's, 8 NorthShore Supremes (4 cloth backed, 4 plastic) and one pair of brand new plastic pants...all for $80.00

Decided to check my local Craigslist for diapers. Found one where a guy took a few from a pack of Tranquility ATNs, then hid the rest with directions to find them on Craigslist. Yah.

I just checked Offer Up and somebody is selling a pack of Molicare Super Plus which isn't bad, but they are mediums. Mediums don't fit me too well these days.

There is someone selling tykables for 40 usd a bag on my craigslist.

I'm about to list 6 cases of ATNS for $100 buy one get 5 cases free , plus 2 cases of chux and excess catheters if they need them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

INCONTAL said:
There is someone selling tykables for 40 usd a bag on my craigslist.

It's quite amazing that craigslist makes such a good barometer to verify you're not the only DL in town

I used to get diapers off of craigslist from this guy that cleaned out storage buildings all around the atlanta area, I bought so many from him he finally stopped posting them and would just call and tell me what he had and sell me what I was interested in. I always got good stuff too like abena (all ranges), molicare, eurobrief (including some type of insanely thick cloth backed version I have never seen before or since), Megacareline, promise, and a few older bags of blue tape and micropore attends and even some old green depends in a card board box. Of course he had all kinds of cheap ones that I never cared to buy and then he moved away so that ended. I have also sold quite a few over craigslist, like I ordered 2 cases of tena slip maxis in medium when I needed larges, sold both cases in 24 hours to 2 different people also sold a case of cushies while abu was incommunicado, sold those within like 30 min of posting them. Dont know if the people buying them were abdl or incontinent or anything, they were all very timid and didnt say much at all. Lately I posted 2 bags of vintage depends for 100 bucks and got alot of strange texts from various numbers and a voice mail from a local number from a dude that sounded like pamperchu, scared me so bad I immediatly deleted the post and have not reposted. Sorry for the long winded post folks, I am bored out of my mind here.

So,

I've never picked up diapers on Craigslist...

But, got my stroller, convaid cx-18, on there CHEAP!

Also picked up a snug seat carseat for free...

Seen several convaid strollers, even thought of getting a cx-16 as the 18 is a bit big for me now, I've lost lots of weight...

Not craigslist, but Kijiji. Came across a post earlier the week of someone who had what they listed as several packages of depends. In my mind I said "Ok not a great product, but something to fill up my stash a bit without breaking the bank as I cant swing the prices of better product very often." I got in touch with them and arranged to go by and pick them up. Turns out they were someone who labels all adult diapers as depends, but actually had a lot...A LOT of Tenas. When they said packages, they actually meant cases. Turns out they have the equivalent of 3.5 cases. Needless to say, I am good for a while. My biggest obstacle is finding a place to store them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back