Couldn't Turn The Faucet Off Today

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Most of the time, I only have very small to medium leaks - very rarely I lose a bladder.

I must have eaten or drank something that irritated by bladder ... all day today I've been leaking uncontrollably ... haven't used the potty once. It's kind of annoying since I do not feel myself leak unless I am paying very close attention .

KitsuneFox said:
Most of the time, I only have very small to medium leaks - very rarely I lose a bladder.

I must have eaten or drank something that irritated by bladder ... all day today I've been leaking uncontrollably ... haven't used the potty once. It's kind of annoying since I do not feel myself leak unless I am paying very close attention .
I feel for you hopefully tomorrow will be better. If you continue to have problems you can always express your feelings here

Reactions: KitsuneFox
Sorry to hear you've had a rough day. I've had a lot of problems with my bladder over the past few days, too - it's turned cold here, and that always brings on more bladder pain for me..I don't know why, but there it is.

Hopefully you feel better tomorrow!

Reactions: KitsuneFox
KitsuneFox said:

I have days like that when I just seem to be peeing uncontrollably al the time.

Back