he/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I’ve had to pee for a little while. Got up intending to go to the bathroom after making a stop in the ”smoking room” to well… Smoke. As I was packing up, though, the urge got too strong and I flooded my pull-ups. I don’t think I’ll call this an “accident” per-se because I probably would have been able to make it to the bathroom if I hadn’t been wearing, but… I don’t know, having the option to just let go where I was standing as I continued to go about my business was too tempting I guess, lol. The point is, this is the first time I’ve felt like I’ve just, relaxed and let it happen, rather than having to push to pee in my pull-ups, and it’s a strange feeling, but I’m kind of giddy about it. I feel really little right now!

Reactions: Prillprillprill, KittyninjaW, chamberpot and 4 others
Azzie said:
I’ve had to pee for a little while. Got up intending to go to the bathroom after making a stop in the ”smoking room” to well… Smoke. As I was packing up, though, the urge got too strong and I flooded my pull-ups. I don’t think I’ll call this an “accident” per-se because I probably would have been able to make it to the bathroom if I hadn’t been wearing, but… I don’t know, having the option to just let go where I was standing as I continued to go about my business was too tempting I guess, lol. The point is, this is the first time I’ve felt like I’ve just, relaxed and let it happen, rather than having to push to pee in my pull-ups, and it’s a strange feeling, but I’m kind of giddy about it. I feel really little right now!
I have trained myself in such a way that I can go from not feeling like I have to go to the moment I open up a pull-up to put on. I feel the urge to go pee before I put the second leg in the hole. I still maintain control but it’s easy to let go now.

• Thinking
Reactions: MajesticHamster
Hey if it makes you feel ok and doesn't hurt or affect anyone, use your pull ups/ diapers.🙂
I got affected by my injury and diapers have helped me alot, and plus I feel very secure and happy in them.hope this helps.😃
I try and make the best of my situation.🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Azzie and Deleted member 69135
I just wanted to refrain from wetting for a bit longer, as I want to wait as long as possible before needing to change, as I’m anxious about leaks. That said, these new pull-ups seem way more absorbent than the ones I already had, so maybe it is ok to just go now 😝

• Love
Reactions: I12BLittle89 and Jorelaxed
If you want extra protection against leaks you can use a vinyl diaper cover or full coverage tabbed diapers.

At work there will be alot of days I am unable to change within the first three to five hours.
My diaper set up last me easily 8 to 15 hours on a typical workday without any leaks.

Last edited:
Azzie said:
I just wanted to refrain from wetting for a bit longer, as I want to wait as long as possible before needing to change, as I’m anxious about leaks. That said, these new pull-ups seem way more absorbent than the ones I already had, so maybe it is ok to just go now 😝
What new pull-ups do you have?

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Jorelaxed said:
If you want extra protection against leaks you can use a vinyl diaper cover or full coverage tabbed diapers.
I’m not in a position to spend any more on diaper stuff right now, but I think I’m gonna have to give proper tabbed diapers a try someday. As much as I want to, I’m really hesitant to get ABDL diapers because, like, I don’t want any of my relatives seeing (or hearing!) those 🫣
I12BLittle89 said:
What new pull-ups do you have?
Abena Abri-Flex Premium :)

Reactions: I12BLittle89 and Jorelaxed
Azzie said:
I’m not in a position to spend any more on diaper stuff right now, but I think I’m gonna have to give proper tabbed diapers a try someday. As much as I want to, I’m really hesitant to get ABDL diapers because, like, I don’t want any of my relatives seeing (or hearing!) those 🫣

Abena Abri-Flex Premium :)
Ok, got ya!, Medical diapers would be the best bet or ultra high capacity pull ups.🙂
Medical diapers are waay cheaper than abdl diapers.
That's how I budget for diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot and MajesticHamster
Jorelaxed said:
Ok, got ya!, Medical diapers would be the best bet or ultra high capacity pull ups.🙂
Medical diapers are waay cheaper than abdl diapers.
That's how I budget for diapers.
I thought they would be, I’m just not too sure which brands are best just yet. Still learning lol :) Do you have any recommendations?

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
There some good ones out there, Betterdry is one of them, Seni super Quatro is another good one too!.😃

I would recommend tena but the plastic backed ones seem to be almost impossible to get in the states or Canada.
Le Pew Is the man to ask.

Reactions: MajesticHamster
Tenawearer said:
I would recommend tena but the plastic backed ones seem to be almost impossible to get in the states or Canada.
@LePew

I12BLittle89 said:
I have trained myself in such a way that I can go from not feeling like I have to go to the moment I open up a pull-up to put on. I feel the urge to go pee before I put the second leg in the hole. I still maintain control but it’s easy to let go now.
@I12BLittle89 ME TOO! Ugh, if I'm putting on underwear it's fine and I don't feel the need to go. However, as soon as I start putting on a diaper I have to pee out of nowhere.

Reactions: PaddedRita and I12BLittle89
Tenawearer said:
I second that. You can get plastic backed Tena Slip active fit Ultima from incontroldiapers.com, a Canadian company. Those are really nice diapess but not discrete enough for my needs.

I’ve ordered Tena Slip Acrove Fit Plus, Maxi, and ProSkin Supers, along with Dailee UK pull-ups from : https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...m-weiss/lila-15.25.03.1081-folie-24er-packung

They ship around the world via DHL and it’s really not that bad price wise if you get 4 packs.

Honestly, while some people’s opinions would differ, I’d pay more for the less absorbent Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi than the Ultima. Maxi is a softer more flexible diaper that’s better balanced in favor of discreteness, I’d pay more for that than more absorbency.

If Tena Slip Ultima’s capacity is for you, you can get them for like 1.84 per diaper free shipping if you buy a case from incontrol (if I recall correctly). That’s a bargain here btw, absolute bargain.

PS: incontroldiaper will not be restocking the Tena Slip Ultima once they sell out so get it now at this low price while you can. They have around 150 packs left when I checked 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
LePew said:
I second that. You can get plastic backed Tena Slip active fit Ultima from incontroldiapers.com, a Canadian company. Those are really nice diapess but not discrete enough for my needs.

I’ve ordered Tena Slip Acrove Fit Plus, Maxi, and ProSkin Supers, along with Dailee UK pull-ups from : https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkon...m-weiss/lila-15.25.03.1081-folie-24er-packung

They ship around the world via DHL and it’s really not that bad price wise if you get 4 packs.

Honestly, while some people’s opinions would differ, I’d pay more for the less absorbent Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi than the Ultima. Maxi is a softer more flexible diaper that’s better balanced in favor of discreteness, I’d pay more for that than more absorbency.

If Tena Slip Ultima’s capacity is for you, you can get them for like 1.84 per diaper free shipping if you buy a case from incontrol (if I recall correctly). That’s a bargain here btw, absolute bargain.

PS: incontroldiaper will not be restocking the Tena Slip Ultima once they sell out so get it now at this low price while you can. They have around 150 packs left when I checked 2 weeks ago
I agree. I’m still in last night’s Ultima Active now as I felt that I would need the potential extra capacity. In reality though, I often find that the medium size Maxi Active fit is just as capable as the Ultima, simply because of its softness and comfortable all-round flexibility ensures such a good fit for me, and therefore seals everything up perfectly, helping to prevent leaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back