the sweetest boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hello all 👋🏻
I had been debating buying some baby diapers or pull ups for a while now, it seems that some people can fit into them. I know it would just be for looks at not for actual use.

I’m 5’4” 105 pounds, do you think I could fit? And what size diaper/pull up?

Reactions: Fattrick and Edgewater
You’re probably a candidate to fit many larger baby diapers and pull-ups. You’ll probably fit the Cuties Boundless without an issue. They are size 8.

Reactions: espectro, TigerDL and Edgewater
I think you might just be in luck! I mean.... they're not just for looks, you can use them too :)

Reactions: Edgewater
Pampers size 7 is a good start. The problem isn't the stretchy sides. It's the length of the diaper. They are just not long enough to fit an adult body. Pull-Ups could fit but just barely. Goodnites not a problem. Great alternative.

Reactions: BabyRobbie, TigerDL, swirrll and 1 other person
You are in that zone that will require you to get really good a reading the sizing charts on different diaper brands. Also, Plus size baby diapers are becoming ever more popular with larger babies and older babies in the market. Older children pull-ups and diapers for bedwetters are also becoming more common. Take the time and spend an hour or more looking at each store that carries a full line of diapers. You may just be surprised what you find!!

Reactions: espectro, TigerDL and swirrll
LePew said:
I think you might just be in luck! I mean.... they're not just for looks, you can use them too :)
I tend to wet about 4-6 oz at a time unless I flood which will usually be 8-16oz
I have an over active bladder so I tend to dribble rather than flood, so maybe that would allow me to get some use out of them!

Edgewater said:
You are in that zone that will require you to get really good a reading the sizing charts on different diaper brands. Also, Plus size baby diapers are becoming ever more popular with larger babies and older babies in the market. Older children pull-ups and diapers for bedwetters are also becoming more common. Take the time and spend an hour or more looking at each store that carries a full line of diapers. You may just be surprised what you find!!
Okay thank you!

blaincorrous said:
You’re probably a candidate to fit many larger baby diapers and pull-ups. You’ll probably fit the Cuties Boundless without an issue. They are size 8.
I had been looking at those! 😊 I hadn’t heard of the brand before though so I heisted to get them.

The biggest size of Goodnites (XL I think) would definitely fit you. Maybe even one size down from that. I'm 5'10 and about 155 lbs and they fit me. I also wet them... I find they sometimes leak if I have a full big pee in them but they'll hold a surprisingly large amount if I pee a bit and then wait for it to soak in before peeing some more.

Reactions: babyfur13, BabyRobbie, WarmAndSquishy and 3 others
WarmAndSquishy said:
Hello all 👋🏻
I had been debating buying some baby diapers or pull ups for a while now, it seems that some people can fit into them. I know it would just be for looks at not for actual use.

Hello, you could most likely fit Dollar General Gentle Steps diapers size 7 or for sure Goodnites XL.

Reactions: Fattrick, WarmAndSquishy, Goodnitesdude0127 and 1 other person
Get the largest tape nappies before the pull ups, because at least you can adjust them. If they dont fit you can try to modify them too.

Reactions: Fattrick, WarmAndSquishy and Edgewater
WarmAndSquishy said:
I had been looking at those! 😊 I hadn’t heard of the brand before though so I heisted to get them.
They are made by Cuties, definitely a second string manufacturer, but they are legit. They have to sidestep some parents, but what they produce is between major manufacturer and store brand.

Reactions: Fattrick and Edgewater
All depends on your hips/butt. I’m 5’1” and 92-100 pounds (thanks meds ….). my hips are 30-33” at largest area (with a measuring tape, NOT your Jeans measurement), waist 25-29” and I fit goodnites large the best - xlarge actually are too large and leak at legs), and I can barely do up pampers size 6/7 (they pop off after A few hours) but rascals fit well with extensors (do not reach without because there is no stretch in sides.

Reactions: Edgewater and WarmAndSquishy
WarmAndSquishy said:
Hello all 👋🏻

6' 135/140pounds I can squeeze into the larger pullups, some need extra tapes, I love the way they hug me tight

Back