Cost of Diapers

Avjoe75

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Anyone else shocked at the cost of diapers at moment ? I just looked at abuniverse and was really wanting to order SDK case but just can’t bring myself to do it ! 183.99 for 80 diapers that I used to get for 120 I think was what I paid last time i ordered . I guess untill my pay raises to match the cost of living I’ll be resorting to cheap diapers and cloth . Anyone else feeling the pinch or am i all alone ?

Reactions: Edgewater

PinkAndLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Am I sad, yes. Am I surprised, no. The cost of everything is increasing

Reactions: Edgewater and nwm

lildprted

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Avjoe75 said:
Anyone else shocked at the cost of diapers at moment ? I just looked at abuniverse and was really wanting to order SDK case but just can’t bring myself to do it ! 183.99 for 80 diapers that I used to get for 120 I think was what I paid last time i ordered . I guess untill my pay raises to match the cost of living I’ll be resorting to cheap diapers and cloth . Anyone else feeling the pinch or am i all alone ?
i'm with you, been watching the prices of adult diaper and baby diapers rise for 20 years. The price of stuff always seems to go up much faster than your pay... Its life, might want to find some good quality medical diapers which are better value.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Inflation my friend. Next you will get a pay raise and then everything will double to negate it again

Reactions: Diaperedsparky, lilbabyjooce, Edgewater and 1 other person

loadedpamperman

Disabled Vet, Bass fisherman, Audiophile
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My Betterdry have gone up a *little*, but far from exceeding what I can afford to pay for them. Couple this with LLMedico's SUBSTANTIAL discounts for veterans, police/fire/ems & other public services (They will also work with people having very difficult times BUT you must call to speak to them and PLEASE do not lie if you can afford to spend the few dollars extra. I was one of the people who literally needed every extra cent I could get from anyone in order to keep myself in reasonably high quality products) PLUS they offer rewards to EVRYONE who buys and a lot of people donate these very "rewards" to be used to help out those who are truly struggling for a time, especially those geared towards caring for a disabled child/sibling etc as we all know insurance ignores us on this front yet happily pays tens of thousands of dollars for experimental and frequently useless procedures/medications (cause they all almost certainly get continual kickbacks.....

IF you do need assistance you DO HAVE TO CALL LLMedico's, email isn't going to get you in touch with who you need to speak to. I only ask you use my name (Kirk) for the sole reason of letting them know I recommended you. LLMedico has gone so far above & beyond what ANYONE ELSE CONSIDERED DOING when I was at rock bottom, before I had an inkling that my VA disability was being advanced to where I now have 100% full/permanent disability (*although they STILL don't provide me with suitable incontinence products BUT are working with me on that front) and you're almost certainly going to speaking to Ashley or Heather (Owner, along with her husband Alex) and TRUST ME< these are incredible people, caring, compassionate who's only desire is to see you receive the best product to suit your needs at the best price possible. They are ABDL aware as well though I doubt that will ever come up in conversation NOR SHOULD IT IF you are truly struggling at the moment, literally need diapers etc as if you go demanding ABDL diapers you're going to come across as insincere as no one who NEEDS protection is going to care what protection they receive so long as it works so PLEASE do NOT abuse this. These people & LLMedico in general have gone further than anyone I've ever heard of helping those with genuine needs, not "genuine desires"/

My reason for asking you to say Kirk recommended you is just one of the many small ways I continually try to pay them back for helping me out over an 18-20 months period when I literally had to take jobs I was 5000x too educated for just to earn an extra $40 bucks here and there, despite many of the physicality's of those very jobs landing me in the hospital, incapable of moving out of bed for as long as 11 days afterwards.

IF anyone has ANY questions, feel free to ask me anything though I strongly recommend CALLING LLMedico. No reason to be apprehensive calling or embarrassed. They sell a product, you're hoping to be able to buy it, that's it. It truly is that simple despite your mind creating 52 million u8nlikely to impossible alternative outcomes from a simple phone call!

nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
This is the exact reason why I bought a ton of cloth diapers last year. I wanted to make sure that if something ever happened like Covid and the supply chain or just price hikes, I would be able to have something to deal with my bedwetting.

Reactions: dfabuk, Edgewater and nwm

Avjoe75

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
loadedpamperman said:
My Betterdry have gone up a *little*, but far from exceeding what I can afford to pay for them. Couple this with LLMedico's SUBSTANTIAL discounts for veterans, police/fire/ems & other public services (They will also work with people having very difficult times BUT you must call to speak to them and PLEASE do not lie if you can afford to spend the few dollars extra. I was one of the people who literally needed every extra cent I could get from anyone in order to keep myself in reasonably high quality products) PLUS they offer rewards to EVRYONE who buys and a lot of people donate these very "rewards" to be used to help out those who are truly struggling for a time, especially those geared towards caring for a disabled child/sibling etc as we all know insurance ignores us on this front yet happily pays tens of thousands of dollars for experimental and frequently useless procedures/medications (cause they all almost certainly get continual kickbacks.....

IF you do need assistance you DO HAVE TO CALL LLMedico's, email isn't going to get you in touch with who you need to speak to. I only ask you use my name (Kirk) for the sole reason of letting them know I recommended you. LLMedico has gone so far above & beyond what ANYONE ELSE CONSIDERED DOING when I was at rock bottom, before I had an inkling that my VA disability was being advanced to where I now have 100% full/permanent disability (*although they STILL don't provide me with suitable incontinence products BUT are working with me on that front) and you're almost certainly going to speaking to Ashley or Heather (Owner, along with her husband Alex) and TRUST ME< these are incredible people, caring, compassionate who's only desire is to see you receive the best product to suit your needs at the best price possible. They are ABDL aware as well though I doubt that will ever come up in conversation NOR SHOULD IT IF you are truly struggling at the moment, literally need diapers etc as if you go demanding ABDL diapers you're going to come across as insincere as no one who NEEDS protection is going to care what protection they receive so long as it works so PLEASE do NOT abuse this. These people & LLMedico in general have gone further than anyone I've ever heard of helping those with genuine needs, not "genuine desires"/

My reason for asking you to say Kirk recommended you is just one of the many small ways I continually try to pay them back for helping me out over an 18-20 months period when I literally had to take jobs I was 5000x too educated for just to earn an extra $40 bucks here and there, despite many of the physicality's of those very jobs landing me in the hospital, incapable of moving out of bed for as long as 11 days afterwards.

IF anyone has ANY questions, feel free to ask me anything though I strongly recommend CALLING LLMedico. No reason to be apprehensive calling or embarrassed. They sell a product, you're hoping to be able to buy it, that's it. It truly is that simple despite your mind creating 52 million u8nlikely to impossible alternative outcomes from a simple phone call!
Thanks for sharing . I truly need products for incontinence which I’ve suffered from most my life . I work hard for all I got and pay for all my products myself . Seems like every year or 2 when I find a product I really like and is good , the price either goes up in recent years or the product goes away discontinued or they change it . But great info for those who need it also great that they offer discounts to vets and active military and police . I myself am volunteer fire and rescue certified . So that’s a benefit for me aswell .

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and loadedpamperman

loadedpamperman

Disabled Vet, Bass fisherman, Audiophile
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Avjoe75 said:
Thanks for sharing . I truly need products for incontinence which I’ve suffered from most my life . I work hard for all I got and pay for all my products myself . Seems like every year or 2 when I find a product I really like and is good , the price either goes up in recent years or the product goes away discontinued or they change it . But great info for those who need it also great that they offer discounts to vets and active military and police . I myself am volunteer fire and rescue certified . So that’s a benefit for me aswell .
Just an FYI, you will have to verify you qualify for the discount, but it is truly a painless ordeal that takes maybe 10 minutes. Once you're verified with them, you have that discount for as long as you buy from them...that's a 10% discount...when added to the "rewards program" they offer it works out to closer to 15-17% and their prices are ALREADY 5-20% less than ALL of their competition!

I truly do hope you tell them that Kirk HIGHLY recommended them to you as again, I owe them as they carried me a lot for a little over a year and a half when I barely had 2 nickels to rub together.....I mean I never got anything for free, but they made what I had work to buy what I had been buying fom them for years and years. I promise you, you will NOT REGRET speaking to Heather (owner/owner's wife) or Ashley as they're the two who speak to the customers. They both know me quite well as I've been a long time customer and have recommended dozens upon dozens upon dozens of new customers to them, and almst every single one remains a customer of theirs, seriously!

I do ask that you let me know you told them I recommended you if you indeed do so! I truly will appreciate it!

Incontinent2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I agree the cost of diapers is getting very expensive. I wear cloth prefold diapers and plastic pants as much as I can to keep the expense down. Being incontinent I've checked with my insurance and was told they don't cover them. When I have to wear disposables I try to wait to change until they're close to maximum capacity before changing so not to use anymore diapers than necessary.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes it just so trouble 😥 !
The last order I made I spent over $170.00, that up 15% for year pass !

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sad to be the barer of bad news, but someone needs to say it!:

Prices will continue to increase over the next two years and if there is a conflict in the South China Sea, region, prices will rapidly increase as the vast volume of diapers are manufactured in that part of the world. How much? That is the big question as so much of it dependent of the price of Oil. Todays diaper prices are highly dependent on whether your supplier is providing product manufactured two years ago or very recently. Remember that most manufacturers' are requiring production runs to fill a 53' Bulk Container.

Reactions: SparkyDog

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
@Edgewater this is especially true with abdl diapers as they are a want not a need.
I've seen the cost of abdl diapers skyrocket where as medical diapers, tena, attends, depends, prevail & Abena etc stay fairly stagnant. Sales are less frequent. They are a need and it's easier to fill that container.
In my part of the world a case of Abena L4 used to be about 60cnd on amazon but has been 80cdn for 2yrs now
But abdl diapers are basically up to 4-6 dollars per abdl diaper sometimes even $10 cdn per diaper. They will price what the market can bear for a want vs a need.
I have to wear 4-5 a day if I had to pay 40-50 dollars for an abdl diaper per day id be homeless spending 1500 a month on diapers.

With insurance the price for my medical diapers is reduced as I used to spend 400-500 a month on Abena where now I thankfully only pay 230 every 2 months.

dfabuk

I'm a DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I didn't buy any disposables for a few years and wasn't surprised that the medical ones had gone up a bit, but wow, all the ABDL one's sky rocketed.
I do wonder if the costs of these and the drive to a greener planet will lead to a surge in cloth nappies/diapers. We could see better fabrics, shapes and printed designs, along with improvements in plastic pants.
Either that or a big upsurge in recycling disposables.

Adrian697DL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only usually buy Tenas, so I think making a comparison would be difficult.

SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Adrian697DL said:
Depends what you compare it to
Depends, prevail & attends are fairly similar

dfabuk

I'm a DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Adrian697DL said:
Good choice, they're worth the money and a whole lot cheaper than the ABDL nappies.

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Though all prices are going up but one thing to consider is where things are made as there are some where prices are crazier than other places. Over these last 11yrs it's been nuts seeing prices go up while my paycheck doesn't the only other thing that doesn't go up is counts like I remember when Huggies Wipes were like $20 for 1400 now it's $25 for 1100