Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've liked anime for a few years and resently in the past few months i've started watching alot of cosplay videos on youtube and I really want to get a few cosplay costums but there really expensive. The best place I was able to find is cosplaymagic.net.

So is anyone into cosplay like watching it or have you cosplayed before? Share your experiance. :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
some of the best i have seen were either realy expensive or homeade and those that homade put allot of time into i

Role
O GOD NOT HIM my friend had him on the screen whole time we were in animation

M

Mako

Bah NUUU!
Being my sister is an avid cosplayer, who drags me in on this. Don't just buy some commissioned costume. The fun is supposed to be in making it.

Role
Bah NUUU!
Being my sister is an avid cosplayer, who drags me in on this. Don't just buy some commissioned costume. The fun is supposed to be in making it.
i cojmpletly agree ^.^ the best of akon are the home made and the spartins (they actualy had abs)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've been interested in cosplaying, but I wouldn't really have anyone to go with, and I don't know of any around here

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
i met my wife while cosplaying. i was cosplaying Takuya (Digimon Frontier) and she was cosplaying Misa (Death Note). ive also cosplayed Cound D (pet shop of horrors), Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2), Neji Hyuuga (Naruto), and Shino Aburame (Naruto). actually, the Neji and Shino one was the same one, all i had to do was take off my coat and glasses and i had a neji cosplay underneath XD

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Cosplaying is fasinating to me, but I'd never do it. I have a fetish for masks, which are sometimes used in cosplay, especially for bandit-type characters, I guess. That's what has made me aware of cosplay in general.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I cosplay, but I usually make my costumes and buy little accessories to go with it. Most cosplay costumes are downright expensive, so I work with what I have and go from there.

me cosplaying as Itachi with my old camera about 2 years ago.

I also watch a lot of WeirdWorld, which are two chicks cosplaying as Itachi and Sasuke (and some Death Note) and make some really funny videos.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I went to Youmacon this past fall '08. You bet I dressed up. Here is someone's album (not mine) from the event. I'm in some of the photos.
h++p://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b362/Katiu/Youmacon%202008/?start=all

What was really cool was how so many people had a "Free Hugs" sign or "glomp me." And a lot of people were L from Death Note. Why does he suck his thumb? I should asked my friends if he was into paraphilic infantilism. We had just gone to an abnormal psychology event where the speaker gave unofficial DSM diagnoses to anime characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.