child services
media
what else do you think is BS
Tell US

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
T_T.......I'm getting the feeling that you just like to make threads with polls just for the heck of it

Last edited:

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've had 2 beers and I still can't make sense of this.

Child services is NOT corporate bullshit, if you mean a service that takes care of kids while the parents are WORKING to support it's future.

School are not corporate bullshit either, because...

If you do not go to school, you'll definatelly go to jail. And you know what they do to guys like us in prison.

-Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance's Frontman.

And as for media? Certain media are bullshit, but we cannot condemn the whole media system. This would mean : No TVs, No News, No Video games, No Newspapers, No radio...

I cannot speak for you, but I know for one I don't want to live in the stone age. Suggesting the removal of those ideas certainly sounds like a nostalgia for it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I feel like I just got dumber trying to understand this topic. I mean really your claiming schools and child services are corporations!

:: Destroys Betagame's computer :: :damnpc:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I think I see a mod coming carrying a padlock in his hand........:D

~Pramrider

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Someone tell me I wasn't the only person immediately reminded of this when they clicked on this thread.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Is there anyway a mod can take his thread privilege away until he learns how to make a good thread? Not trying to be a ass or anything but that just my opinion.

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
He's already moderated. The fact that his post showed at all means that it was first approved by a mod.

Role
Private
If there anyway a mod can take his thread privilege away until he learns how to make a good thread? Not trying to be a ass or anything but that just my opinion.
I have to agree with this.

I know I can just ignore the threads, but that still doesn't take away from the fact that his posts are very annoying. I've given him neutral rep before telling him he should improve his posting, and he hasn't taken heed.

F

FullMetal

And so agreed. These threads are extremely annoying and repetitive, plus, they don't even make sense. I find it hard to understand why, when people do not have anything to talk about, they keep on talking. It really does not make any sense to me. Please, Betagame, can you think before you start a thread, all you are doing is accumulating negative reputation. And if you do not have anything to contribute by making a thread, post in another one already created.

So- Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.