Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Today in speech class this girl in my class got up to speak and she is moderatly popular and to ME she is beautiful, but i noticed something about her when she went up to speak, she had a bit of a bulge on her butt. I came to the conclusion that MABEY, MABEY, MABEY she was wearing a diaper. I also notices the shape of a diaper in her front as well. I am almost sure it is a brief and not a pull up bc it makes the shape of a brief on her. It is definatly a thin breif. Possibly and Attends comfort breif or the lowest level protection brief in the Attends line, it could also be a different brand. I don't think it is plastic backed bc it wasn't that loud . This is no fantisy story. I know some people like to make that stuff up, it is ok but in STORY form only not lie to the general public. I never would make something up like this, unless it was in the STOY section of this wonderful website. Any way any idea, if i think i saw what i saw, what diaper this could be? thanks have a super day!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I'm not sure, but I wouldn't press the issue with her..

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I wouldn't press the issue, you don't want one of these lodged in your temple:

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
lol I'd definitely want a pair of those on my feet though, nice shoes.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
she had a bit of a bulge on her butt. I came to the conclusion that MABEY, MABEY, MABEY she was wearing a diaper. I also notices the shape of a diaper in her front as well. I am almost sure it is a brief and not a pull up bc it makes the shape of a brief on her. It is definatly a thin breif. Possibly and Attends comfort breif or the lowest level protection brief in the Attends line,
YOu realize that girls / women do leak other stuff in their crotch area on a regular basis, and that girls/women do use pads for that as well. If you combine female hygiene pads of a thick nature (for those with heavy problems), a normal pair of panties and a very tight fitting pair of normal pants, you'll get just about the type of situation you've just described?!

Peachy

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes i do realize that, i don't want to get into that talk, we don't want ppl thinking we are preverts. This was thick enough to be a diaper, i am almost positive.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
YOu realize that girls / women do leak other stuff in their crotch area on a regular basis, and that girls/women do use pads for that as well. If you combine female hygiene pads of a thick nature (for those with heavy problems), a normal pair of panties and a very tight fitting pair of normal pants, you'll get just about the type of situation you've just described?!

Peachy
Not that I'm a pad expert- but I don't think they come up that far..

Role
Diaper Lover
It is around THAT time, you know what I mean.

Wait about 5-10 days, check back with us.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey i am not a perv! anyways i just thought i bring it up and get a discussion going. If it makes people mad, sorry i didn't have those intentions.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Too late.

Atrocious spelling + Cliché username = Instant pervert.

And even if it was a diaper, so what?

Old people wear diapers, are you going to post everytime you suspect an elderly person is wearing a diaper?
Ahahaha snap!

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
dude, how does that make sense? atrocious spelling and a cliched username are annoying, but they certainly don't indicate that a person is a pervert. if you're joking i think it's a pretty sick joke.

there's a big difference between being uncreative/inattentive and being a sexual predator. before you make an accusation that serious, even if it's your idea of a joke, you might want to give some thought to how you'd feel if someone levelled the same accusation at you.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm... Thinks she wears a diaper? Well.. Again don't ask her.
She could be on the time of her month, Incontinet or just dibbles every so often.

If you really want to know if she dose or not plus you really really fancy her then try and get her.

Angel-In-Diapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Too late.

And even if it was a diaper, so what?

Old people wear diapers, are you going to post everytime you suspect an elderly person is wearing a diaper?
Please don't be rude! =(
Although I despise horrid spelling that doesn't mean I critique him on it!
I definately would not press the issue, though...It could have been a diaper, but it is not worth looking like a perverted freak with a fetish in front of other people

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
dude, how does that make sense? atrocious spelling and a cliched username are annoying, but they certainly don't indicate that a person is a pervert. if you're joking i think it's a pretty sick joke.

there's a big difference between being uncreative/inattentive and being a sexual predator. before you make an accusation that serious, even if it's your idea of a joke, you might want to give some thought to how you'd feel if someone levelled the same accusation at you.
I know! i hate when people make assumptions like that!!!

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Knowing that some members here are incontinent and don't want those at their school to know, I would suggest you find a way to ignore the possibility that she wears diapers. Because if you are correct and ever find out, the embarassment for her would be tremendous.

Role
Diaper Lover
If she is attractive, which I believe you said she is, or to you she is, see what you can do.

Maybe get going out with her, whether she wears diapers or not.

But if she does, thats just so much pure awesome you will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.