convenience

McPiddlepants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really love the convenience of diapers! when yur at the store and standing in line and watching people desperately try to find the bathroom and doing the pee pee dance and all the while im standing there smiling and quietly wetting my diaper. Someday they may get it!

Reactions: perlFerret, Sgdlboy, Deleted member 66129 and 4 others
I agree so much. I'm like that at work when people cant get away for the toilet and I can just let it go.

I was in a store with a private potty. Before checking out, I asked the manager to go to the potty. But she said no, proceeding to check me out. So, I wet my diaper. I wouldn't go anywhere without being diapered.

SeniorMan said:
I was in a store with a private potty. Before checking out, I asked the manager to go to the potty. But she said no, proceeding to check me out. So, I wet my diaper. I wouldn't go anywhere without being diapered.
YUP!! i am always diapered when i go out.

I have been 24/7 for a week now and love it.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, GoodnitesXL21, Napincolove and 1 other person
It's been many years since I left home without have diapers and rubber pants, regardless of whether I'm alone or out with my wife. Of course its convenient to be able to go potty in my diapers instead of using public toilets or having to hold it in until I'm home which can be more than a little uncomfortable and occasionally I don't quite make it and I wet my pants a little. But honestly just knowing I have diapers and rubber pants on when I'm out and around other people is exciting, makes me feel just a little naughty, a little different from the rest and oh so young.

• Love
Reactions: McPiddlepants, GypsyNappy, Lunabillieolive and 1 other person
Wetting my diaper discreetly in public, at work, is so convenient,, warm, naughty, pleasurable, my secret...I think!

• Love
Reactions: McPiddlepants, ChocChip, aulady and 1 other person
since I’m in Diapers 24/7 I do this constantly.

The first time I wet my nappy outside of the house was in the queue at the checkout. I was desperate to pee and couldn't hold it anymore, so it was a massive flood. Luckily it was a Tena so no leaks ;)

I love the convenience. I have worn to work for three years. If I have to pee I just pause for a few seconds and go. I love talking to coworkers and just peeing away.

Any time I go out in the car I will almost certainly end up wetting my Nappy so it is my portable "convenience" !

Abbie has commented many times about how lucky I'm that I don't have to wait for the lady rooms !

Back