Contifit diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Remember... you get what you pay for. There's a reason they are cheap.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I know that and I expect they are probably crap but you never know they may acutally be quite good for there price. As I have never seen diapers this cheep before.

D

Deleted member 5880

I wouldn't be able to tell you the quality of those diapers, as I've never tried them.

But they are cheap, and if you are expecting higher quality you are not going to get it.

And keep in mind that it is actually cheaper to buy higher quality diapers that cost more initially.

Say, if in a day you go through 5 cheap diapers that each cost $0.60, compared to going through 2 high quality diapers that each cost $1.40, you save some money (in this example, $0.20; which could potentially be $73.00 dollars over a whole year). That, and it leaves less in the landfill.

(sorry, mind, I don't have the appropriate monetary symbol...but the mathematics are the same)

Then again, costs really shouldn't matter if you are not incontinent. Buy what you want, and understand what you are paying for.

J

Jeffy

HA I thought you had misspelled "Counterfeit" diapers and I was thinking... "counterfeit? Who would want to make fake depends?!"

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I
Say, if in a day you go through 5 cheap diapers that each cost $0.60, compared to going through 2 high quality diapers that each cost $1.40, you save some money (in this example, $0.20; which could potentially be $73.00 dollars over a whole year). That, and it leaves less in the landfill.

Reasons why i buy cloth.

HA I thought you had misspelled "Counterfeit" diapers and I was thinking... "counterfeit? Who would want to make fake depends?!"

Only you jeff...

And to answer you question, if they are cheap they are most likely crap.

Dude84

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Remember... you get what you pay for. There's a reason they are cheap.

Not necessarily; i've used some lesser-known brands before and they have actually surpassed my expectations very much.

However, I am suspicious of the fact that on the product page as per the URL posted, only a generic image is used, and not one of the specific product concerned.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Yea. This does seem too good to be true or good in this case. Has to be a bad diaper.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Tip: if they're too cheap to hire a photographer to get pictures of the actual product, they aren't worth buying. The picture looks kinda iffy. 2500ml is decent absorbency, but you can get a bit more if you just get something like Dry 24/7.

Post #600 :D

--Danny :ninja:

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tip: if they're too cheap to hire a photographer to get pictures of the actual product, they aren't worth buying. The picture looks kinda iffy. 2500ml is decent absorbency, but you can get a bit more if you just get something like Dry 24/7.

Post #600 :D

--Danny :ninja:

Can get them here or I would.

But reading around they seem like they might be ok going to buy some when i have a bit of spare cash will right a review about them then.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think I would give them a try. It seems that I've heard favorable things about Contifit. Obviously I've never had any personal experience with them, since Im in the US. And, someone mentioned that the pic is just a generic diaper pic. I don't think that it is. I'm pretty sure thats the actual product. I say go for it.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At that price I would give them a try. They look pretty good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.