Contemplation... (Need Advice) Raves and Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetsativa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd wear a pull-up though I wouldn't wet it. If it gets too wet you may start shying away from water and on pure E that's just about the only danger worth bringing up. I think it may also get in the way of dancing and, honestly, raves are already a bit unhygienic. Adding a wet diaper to the mix when you don't need one could be disrespectful to your fellow ravers.
Also, being that this is your 18th birthday...TEST YOUR PILL. DO NOT TAKE IT unless you know someone you trust who's taken a pill from the same bunch or if you're able to acquire a pill test kit. The most dangerous part of Ecstasy is not the MDMA but the drugs used to bond the MDMA together. And try to sneak in a J or something, a bad roll can be cured with a nice puff.
One final side note for anyone curious about E: Watch Ecstasy Rising by Peter Jennings

PS. One more unrelated question: what rave you going to?

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I'd wear a pull-up though I wouldn't wet it. If it gets too wet you may start shying away from water and on pure E that's just about the only danger worth bringing up. I think it may also get in the way of dancing and, honestly, raves are already a bit unhygienic. Adding a wet diaper to the mix when you don't need one could be disrespectful to your fellow ravers.
Also, being that this is your 18th birthday...TEST YOUR PILL. DO NOT TAKE IT unless you know someone you trust who's taken a pill from the same bunch or if you're able to acquire a pill test kit. The most dangerous part of Ecstasy is not the MDMA but the drugs used to bond the MDMA together. And try to sneak in a J or something, a bad roll can be cured with a nice puff.
One final side note for anyone curious about E: Watch Ecstasy Rising by Peter Jennings

PS. One more unrelated question: what rave you going to?

I would never put my health in danger because I'm scared of a leaking diaper. That's insane. I would go to the restroom and take it off to go if I knew it couldn't hold anymore.

I don't quite see how it could be disrespectful, no offense. People are who they are. How do they know if I need it or not. I don't, I know, but they shouldn't feel disrespect because they don't know that.

And I trust the guy. He's a DJ that's friends with a LOT of my close friends and has been for years.

I planned on bringing some weed. :) I don't do joints, though. I normally just use pipes. Don't know where I'd smoke it, though.

Sweetsativa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would never put my health in danger because I'm scared of a leaking diaper. That's insane. I would go to the restroom and take it off to go if I knew it couldn't hold anymore.

I don't quite see how it could be disrespectful, no offense. People are who they are. How do they know if I need it or not. I don't, I know, but they shouldn't feel disrespect because they don't know that.

And I trust the guy. He's a DJ that's friends with a LOT of my close friends and has been for years.

I planned on bringing some weed. :) I don't do joints, though. I normally just use pipes. Don't know where I'd smoke it, though.

When caught up in the moment of E you can make some bad decisions so as not to leave the action, if you trust yourself to be able to decide "enough is enough" go ahead.

It could be disrespectful if the smell of urine slips out while dancing in the middle of the crowd. Granted there's 100's of people sweat that could either cover it or just add to it.

My worst roll that scarred me from E for a year or so was given to me by my best friend; he got that pill from someone he deeply trusted as well. Know that any E pill that's not a capsule has to have some extra bond to it. If you're lucky it'll be caffeine, more commonly in my area it's bonded with meth. At the very least find out what pill you'll be taking, then Google it. (pill color then icon; ie white playboy, green xbox's.)

And I suggest a J because if you're searched at the door and they find a pipe they could ban you or take your pipe. A joint is easy to conceal and, in the case of an emergency, can be disposed of without much loss. If you're caught while smoking it you can easily eat it, destroying any evidence.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
When caught up in the moment of E you can make some bad decisions so as not to leave the action, if you trust yourself to be able to decide "enough is enough" go ahead.

It could be disrespectful if the smell of urine slips out while dancing in the middle of the crowd. Granted there's 100's of people sweat that could either cover it or just add to it.

My worst roll that scarred me from E for a year or so was given to me by my best friend; he got that pill from someone he deeply trusted as well. Know that any E pill that's not a capsule has to have some extra bond to it. If you're lucky it'll be caffeine, more commonly in my area it's bonded with meth. At the very least find out what pill you'll be taking, then Google it. (pill color then icon; ie white playboy, green xbox's.)

And I suggest a J because if you're searched at the door and they find a pipe they could ban you or take your pipe. A joint is easy to conceal and, in the case of an emergency, can be disposed of without much loss. If you're caught while smoking it you can easily eat it, destroying any evidence.

I can hold it. Last time I was still in full control of my senses. :)

And yeah, that is true. I'll just use a lot of baby powder, then. :3

Very true, very true... Last time it was in powder form. No idea what it was, sadly. It didn't seem too strong, though, so I guess that's not bad.

I don't have any papers and I honestly SUCK at rolling. Might have to skip on the J...

Role
  1. Private
It looks like you have already decided what you're going to do.

Ditch the window-dressing of asking and just don't end up being taxpayer-supported.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
It looks like you have already decided what you're going to do.

Ditch the window-dressing of asking and just don't end up being taxpayer-supported.

Yeah. At first I wasn't sure, hence the thread.

I didn't get any of the last part.

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
People commenting about drugs who've probably never used them.....

My advice taking a bag to a rave is always a bit of a pain. You might lose it, security want to look in it. Cops might single you out for a look etc.

Also if you're wearing, how comfortable are you with other people seeing, knowing? I assume you're going to wear clothes over the top?

If not then *shrug* it is a rave, people are typically too high/drunk/having a good time to notice or care about what a individual is doing :p

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
People commenting about drugs who've probably never used them.....

My advice taking a bag to a rave is always a bit of a pain. You might lose it, security want to look in it. Cops might single you out for a look etc.

Also if you're wearing, how comfortable are you with other people seeing, knowing? I assume you're going to wear clothes over the top?

If not then *shrug* it is a rave, people are typically too high/drunk/having a good time to notice or care about what a individual is doing :p

Yeah, I'd keep the bag in my car, haha.

And yes, I'm comfortable with people knowing. And of course I'm going to be wearing clothes on top. :3

And that is also true. People are very involved with themselves and/or their chatting partner. :)

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wouldn't.

It's way to sweaty to wear one to regular dance, let alone at a rave where sweat becomes a second layer of skin.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I wouldn't.

It's way to sweaty to wear one to regular dance, let alone at a rave where sweat becomes a second layer of skin.

See, that was my whole reason for this thread. That was the only thing that really deterred me from doing it...

However, I don't really dance much, (mostly since I can't dance), and I sit around a lot more than dance.

Hoopy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I would do it. Rolls makes your CLOTHES on your skin feel orgasmic, so I reckon being diapered on rolls would be sheer bliss ;). Don't worry too much about the detractors; When used infrequently ecstasy is a fairly harmless drug. Just make sure to drink some water if your mouth gets dry! Very important.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Don't get into X. I'm telling you this now... It's hard to quit once you get started.

It's fun but there are more funner things.

Also are you going to an illegal rave or legal. Because if it is the first...Then do not go. I'm telling you that much... Cops are no fun to run from. But yes, raves are fun.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Marijuana: Quite often. It's healthy and has great effects.
Shrooms: Wanna try. Not healthy but not overly bad for you.
Ecstacy: Rare, special occasions. RARE.
LSD: One time only. Just so I can say I've experienced it.

1. No smoking it is bad for you.
2. This kills. You have to know what you are doing in this.
3. This messes up you pleasure receptors
4. can not remember if I did this or not.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Don't get into X. I'm telling you this now... It's hard to quit once you get started.

It's fun but there are more funner things.

Also are you going to an illegal rave or legal. Because if it is the first...Then do not go. I'm telling you that much... Cops are no fun to run from. But yes, raves are fun.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

1. No smoking it is bad for you.
2. This kills. You have to know what you are doing in this.
3. This messes up you pleasure receptors
4. can not remember if I did this or not.

Not planning on getting deep. As said I plan on stopping after this rave.

It's a legal rave. Right in downtown. :)

SMOKING itself is bad for you, yes. The SMOKE is bad for you, not the marijuana. If you ingest it/vape it it's perfectly healthy.

I've never heard of shrooms killing, but I can understand. Haven't really looked in-depth.

Sure it does, for prolonged use. Very rarely is it a one-hit fuck up. :p

This one is the most dangerous. LSD will fuck you up.

Sweetsativa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This conversation is getting dangerously off topic, but none the less.
1. Marijuana isn't harmful, it has shown to cause some mental changes but the only physical change worth noting is it's effect on your sperm. Reports actually say it's helpful, it reduces Alzheimer and is in experimental sages of tumor treatment. Not to mention it's uses as painkillers, anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and anti-insomnia medicine. Compared to the other drugs used to cure said illnesses marijuana is the safer option.
2. I can't find any reports of deaths or bodily harm from magic mushrooms. Eating the wrong shrooms could be most dangerous so, as with all drugs, know your shit before you partake.
3. The serotonin receptors do get some tolerance thus drastically altering your mood. This can be significantly controlled by 5-HTP; though reports say all negative effects should disappear 2 months or so after the last time you partook. [Disclaimer: don't use anti-depressants and E at the same time, very dangerous.]
4. LSD will NOT fuck you up. It's honestly one of the safest drugs (physically, of course) ranking lower than E, marijuana, and shrooms. The amount of LSD needed to make you feel anything is ridiculously low; 100-500 micrograms. There's been one report of overdose, that being injected straight into his arms at an incredible dose. As a general rule needle= hell no.
And having tried it myself it's much easier to control than if you were on any other hallucinogen, you'll feel like you're obviously tripping but if you tell people you've been hanging out with all day what you're on they'll probably be surprised because of how normal you were acting.

What it comes down to with drugs: don't be an idiot. Take it slow, know what you're getting into, be with people you trust, don't do anything dangerous, and don't touch physically addictive drugs. Take care to stay away from all other drugs if your family has a strong history of addiction.

One more warning about the rave; legal or not be cautious. The police don't care if they have the right permits. My town, largely republican granted, has half of its raves shut down regardless of permits and security.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
This conversation is getting dangerously off topic, but none the less.
1. Marijuana isn't harmful, it has shown to cause some mental changes but the only physical change worth noting is it's effect on your sperm. Reports actually say it's helpful, it reduces Alzheimer and is in experimental sages of tumor treatment. Not to mention it's uses as painkillers, anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and anti-insomnia medicine. Compared to the other drugs used to cure said illnesses marijuana is the safer option.
2. I can't find any reports of deaths or bodily harm from magic mushrooms. Eating the wrong shrooms could be most dangerous so, as with all drugs, know your shit before you partake.
3. The serotonin receptors do get some tolerance thus drastically altering your mood. This can be significantly controlled by 5-HTP; though reports say all negative effects should disappear 2 months or so after the last time you partook. [Disclaimer: don't use anti-depressants and E at the same time, very dangerous.]
4. LSD will NOT fuck you up. It's honestly one of the safest drugs (physically, of course) ranking lower than E, marijuana, and shrooms. The amount of LSD needed to make you feel anything is ridiculously low; 100-500 micrograms. There's been one report of overdose, that being injected straight into his arms at an incredible dose. As a general rule needle= hell no.
And having tried it myself it's much easier to control than if you were on any other hallucinogen, you'll feel like you're obviously tripping but if you tell people you've been hanging out with all day what you're on they'll probably be surprised because of how normal you were acting.

What it comes down to with drugs: don't be an idiot. Take it slow, know what you're getting into, be with people you trust, don't do anything dangerous, and don't touch physically addictive drugs. Take care to stay away from all other drugs if your family has a strong history of addiction.

One more warning about the rave; legal or not be cautious. The police don't care if they have the right permits. My town, largely republican granted, has half of its raves shut down regardless of permits and security.

It's fine if it gets off-topic. I don't really mind, to be honest. It's still a topic I'm contributing to, and after tonight it'll get back on-topic.

Yes. Marijuana is actually healthy. Love those facts. :)

I didn't think so. I hear nothing but good about those.

Yeah. Ex has the ability to mess you up, I know.

And LSD is the most dangerous in terms of mentality. If you go on a bad trip you reminisce about it forever at random times.

Sweetsativa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah. Ex has the ability to mess you up, I know.

And LSD is the most dangerous in terms of mentality. If you go on a bad trip you reminisce about it forever at random times.

LSD is safe if you're in a good state of mind and generally secure with your life. My first dealer tried it once, complete waist of society he was, and had a horrible trip seeing ghosts and the like. Then again, I know a dude in the 70's who'd do it 3-4 times a week and not have "bad" trips [bad being that he was mentally fine, though he'd do very stupid stuff on it.]. The thing about LSD is that it has the ever-so-slight effects of ecstasy in the sense of feeling generally happier. I, for whatever reason, don't get visuals above slight lines and distortions on any hallucinogen so I'll admit my experience shouldn't be taken as a guideline.

If you're afraid of a bad trip don't do LSD, as cliche as it is you will feel the bad vibes and these vibes will resonate through your mind and potentially destroy your trip.

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I don't think this is the place for discussions about various drugs and such. Head to any of these links, they have a more candid discussion about substances.

https://www.counsellingonline.org.au/en/
Erowid
Pill Reports - Ecstasy Test Results Database by Enlighten
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php

The main thing you should be certain off is are you prepared to get a nasty rash from the sweat and movement if the diaper is too tight. Otherwise you will leak.

Smells... well at rave you have about Nx100 people's body odor to content with.. a bit of a used diaper smell will not stand out much.

Status
Not open for further replies.