Contemplation... (Need Advice) Raves and Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
So... Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and second ever rave. I plan on being on ecstacy and am contemplating whether or not I should go padded. I have plenty of diapers, so I'm not worried about that.

Pros:
Comfortable when chilling
Ease of use
Cute looking, (Bambino)
Possible topic starter with some fellow ravers.

Cons:
Hard to dance in
Sweaty diaper =\= comfortability, (baby powder will help).

So, anyone with any experience? Please guide me. :)

E

Elli

A few fairly big questions here.

First, the obvious one...Is it going to harm you, long-term to take ecstacy? I'll be honest, I know very little about it, and I understand that alcohol, despite being socially accepted and legal is also harmful. But still, consider your safety, your poor brain and what you're getting into.

Second, is the question of wearing nappies in a public, or relatively public, place. Would you wear other normal clothes over it? Do you plan to use it? I'm guessing, in raves many people are only just dressed decently, so the indecent exposure thing might not apply in the same way, as just walking down the street. But be careful. Maybe imagine yourself wearing just your underpants to a rave...is it much different? Will you get awkward questions? Seeing someone in exposed and used diaper might be pushing it a bit too far...and if you're not sober, will you be tempted to use it?

I've sort of asked more questions than answered them. Your 'pros and cons' are sound and it's your call, but think things through carefully, look after yourself and stay safe!

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
A few fairly big questions here.

First, the obvious one...Is it going to harm you, long-term to take ecstacy? I'll be honest, I know very little about it, and I understand that alcohol, despite being socially accepted and legal is also harmful. But still, consider your safety, your poor brain and what you're getting into.

Second, is the question of wearing nappies in a public, or relatively public, place. Would you wear other normal clothes over it? Do you plan to use it? I'm guessing, in raves many people are only just dressed decently, so the indecent exposure thing might not apply in the same way, as just walking down the street. But be careful. Maybe imagine yourself wearing just your underpants to a rave...is it much different? Will you get awkward questions? Seeing someone in exposed and used diaper might be pushing it a bit too far...and if you're not sober, will you be tempted to use it?

I've sort of asked more questions than answered them. Your 'pros and cons' are sound and it's your call. But please look after yourself and stay safe!

I don't take ecstacy often, and I don't plan to. However, it is my birthday and it is convenient a rave is on at that time. I'm going to let loose. :)

And of course I'll be clothed. You're not allowed to strip naked. Sure, you can wear whatever you want, (I could go in a skirt if I wanted. Probably will in the future someday), but you must have clothes on.

Yes I plan on using it. Why wouldn't I? I wouldn't be wearing it for the sexual gratification, but for the ease and general comfort. However... The rave scene is a strange one. Everyone is friends with everyone if the rave is good. Nobody would care about a used diaper. At least that's my notion.

Thanks for your input. :)

B

Butterfly Mage

I've had people on my casebook with organic brain injury from taking ecstasy. The lingering symptoms resemble depression. Don't give yourself permanent clinical depression. It's just not worth a lifetime of feeling down for a couple nights getting high.

E

Elli

Ah, what I was wondering is if you might wear just the (used) nappy without trousers or whatever. I see your reasoning for wanting to use it, that makes sense. You said it would look cute though, so I thought you might intend not to cover it. I've never been to a rave, so I don't know how well that would go down. You probably would need something to cover up with afterwards, for the walk or ride home. I know people dress in all sorts of ways in clubs, so a diaper itself might just look quirky, but a used diaper is more likely to offend - if you meet any people likely to take offence. Enjoy your birthday, just take care and try to avoid giving yourself anything to regret!

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I've had people on my casebook with organic brain injury from taking ecstasy. The lingering symptoms resemble depression. Don't give yourself permanent clinical depression. It's just not worth a lifetime of feeling down for a couple nights getting high.

It's generally a temporary depression that lasts for about a week. Sure, prolonged use yields more than that, but still.

Anyways, I don't plan on becoming addicted. Actually, after this rave I wasn't planning on taking at all. And I mean NO offense with this comment, (seriously), but I'm not asking on drug advice. :)

Ah, what I was wondering is if you might wear just the (used) nappy without trousers or whatever. I see your reasoning for wanting to use it, that makes sense. You said it would look cute though, so I thought you might intend not to cover it. I've never been to a rave, so I don't know how well that would go down. You probably would need something to cover up with afterwards, for the walk or ride home. I know people dress in all sorts of ways in clubs, so a diaper itself might just look quirky, but a used diaper is more likely to offend - if you meet any people likely to take offence. Enjoy your birthday, just take care and try to avoid giving yourself anything to regret!

Like I said ravers are... Friendly. We'll talk about anything. ANYTHING. If my diaper happened to poke out I'm sure it'd be a topic of interest.

And by use I don't mean #2. I wouldn't have to cover up anything, heh. I really hope people wouldn't get offended by a wet diaper, (not that they'd even know, y'know?).

B

Butterfly Mage

I understand. I'm not one of the types that say if you smoke one joint you'll be on heroin by year's end. But I figure it would be remiss if I didn't say my peace.

When I was in my early 20s, raves were a blast. I've basically been afraid to take illegal drugs since having a dissociative disorder makes life interesting enough as-is, heh heh.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I understand. I'm not one of the types that say if you smoke one joint you'll be on heroin by year's end. But I figure it would be remiss if I didn't say my peace.

When I was in my early 20s, raves were a blast. I've basically been afraid to take illegal drugs since having a dissociative disorder makes life interesting enough as-is, heh heh.

Yeah. I don't plan on doing ecstacy often at all. I will not do addictive drugs, either. Basically I'm breaking it down this way:

Marijuana: Quite often. It's healthy and has great effects.
Shrooms: Wanna try. Not healthy but not overly bad for you.
Ecstacy: Rare, special occasions. RARE.
LSD: One time only. Just so I can say I've experienced it.

Also, that's pretty cool in a way. Although I'm sure it must be a headache to deal with as I'm sure the effects don't come on cue.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would vote no, most raves ive been to have been very hot with lots of movement, and the idea of a soaked and sagging diaper that is falling apart in my pants just doesnt sound fun. Also if you are rolling you are probably going to be thirsty, and what happens after you are full? Going to be hard to carry a spare and even harder to change.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I would vote no, most raves ive been to have been very hot with lots of movement, and the idea of a soaked and sagging diaper that is falling apart in my pants just doesnt sound fun. Also if you are rolling you are probably going to be thirsty, and what happens after you are full? Going to be hard to carry a spare and even harder to change.

Hmm... I've been really active in my Bambino's before without having them fall apart. I'm not worried about that, really. However, a wet diaper? I can stay in a wet diaper for a long time and not be bothered. It comforts me. The sweat/movement is what stinks, though. That's the uncomfortable part.

And I actually have an iron-clad bladder. I can make it through the night with only one wetting. :)

I won't mess. That's just disrespectful.

B

Butterfly Mage

The abenas don't fall apart too much. You might want to keep a spare diaper in your car just in case. I've done some very active activities while diapered and never had any problems. Have fun :)

E

Elli

Umm...I've said enough, and don't want to be gross nor patronising. But the bit I was thinking about, about people seeing a wet diaper, is you know when it's quite wet and from the outside you can see the gel all up against the plastic backing, and it's all yellowy and squashy. That sort of thing. That's how people might know it's used (for pee). Apologies for describing that. I'll get off your case now! :)

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
The abenas don't fall apart too much. You might want to keep a spare diaper in your car just in case. I've done some very active activities while diapered and never had any problems. Have fun :)

I have Abena's with me as well. :)

And yeah, I'd bring spares of course. But I doubt I'd need them. :)

Umm...I've said enough, and don't want to be gross nor patronising. But the bit I was thinking about, about people seeing a wet diaper, is you know when it's quite wet and from the outside you can see the gel all up against the plastic backing, and it's all yellowy and squashy. That sort of thing. That's how people might know it's used (for pee). Apologies for describing that. I'll get off your case now! :)

Hey, relax. I posted on a public forum to get opinions and that's what you're giving. Thank you. :)

Anyways, yes, that is true, but I don't plan on taking my pants off anyways. :p

And besides, to my knowledge the Bambino's actually hold their color fairly well. They do get squishy though... I love it. :3

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Don't give yourself permanent clinical depression. It's just not worth a lifetime of feeling down for a couple nights getting high.

Well, a couple of nights getting high won't give you life-long depression. Developing a regular habit of chronic use might, but the worst taking a couple of pills one night is likely to do is give you a comedown for the next day, and maybe leave you feeling generally rubbish for up to a week if you're unlucky.

Anyhoo, I don't actually wear myself but I must say that a rave would strike me as one of the least suitable places to do so. I've been to a couple and the hot/sweaty/dancey atmosphere plus the need to take on a lot of fluids (both because of dehydration and as a side-effect of the E) makes going padded seem a tad impracticable to me. You're also not going to want to take a bag with you, which is what you'd have to do if you're taking changes, are you?

Have a good birthday whatever you decided, though. :smile:

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Well, a couple of nights getting high won't give you life-long depression. Developing a regular habit of chronic use might, but the worst taking a couple of pills one night is likely to do is give you a comedown for the next day, and maybe leave you feeling generally rubbish for up to a week if you're unlucky.

Anyhoo, I don't actually wear myself but I must say that a rave would strike me as one of the least suitable places to do so. I've been to a couple and the hot/sweaty/dancey atmosphere plus the need to take on a lot of fluids (both because of dehydration and as a side-effect of the E) makes going padded seem a tad impracticable to me. You're also not going to want to take a bag with you, which is what you'd have to do if you're taking changes, are you?

Have a good birthday whatever you decided, though. :smile:

The one I went to was actually very cool and well-temperatured. And of course I'll be dehydrated... But that'll make me go, even more use for the diaper, no? And the parking isn't far. I can always change out there if needed, (which I doubt).

IDK. I really want to just to try, but many keep saying no.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think a rave would be a good place to bee padded. I have never been to a rave but know people who have, and from what they tell me pretty much anything goes. Give us a list of what diapers you have on hand since ordering them at this point won't help. You say you have Abenas. They are a good choice regardless of which ones they are.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I think a rave would be a good place to bee padded. I have never been to a rave but know people who have, and from what they tell me pretty much anything goes. Give us a list of what diapers you have on hand since ordering them at this point won't help. You say you have Abenas. They are a good choice regardless of which ones they are.

I have Abena's X-plus, (a FUCKTON due to a shipping error. :D), and two bags of Bambino's.

I prefer Bambino's over Abena in every way, but they're both really good.

I might have a Dry Care lying around somewhere.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
First of all, be aware of the drugs. There's a very thin line between you controlling the drugs, and the drugs controlling you. Before you know it, you won't be able to go to a rave without drugs and enjoy yourself. Besides, you'll be 18 tomorrow and can get caught and go to jail for it. Not a great way to spend your 18th birthday!

And of course I'll be clothed. You're not allowed to strip naked.

Bah...you'll be old enough tomorrow to strip naked - maybe go to a different venue instead then :tongueout:
Still, your diapers may get sweaty, and you may come home the first day of being 18 with the mother of all rashes.

At any rate, you'll probably have loads of fun and get quite a few comments rocking out in your diaper...and over the course of the night, increasingly wet diaper! :D

Peachy

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I have attempted back in the day, and it's a honest no. I was totally overwhelmed (meaning so freaking excited and turned on)on the way, Both my girlfriend and I at the time. in huge pants (yes GATS, 46" opening, OLD SKOOL RAVA) yeah that me. and a really thick abena x-plus, thinking we were going to be chill the whole time... A few rolls and some other party favors and some heat, it's soaked and i'm really uncomfortable. Damn such a good plan gone wrong. I don't regret it but suggest not, if it's just a party(rave but don't call them that) and you're just going because of a specific DJ is in town then cool diaper away; but an event like 18th b-day. I would advise against it. OR only wear one, don't take extras and plan to take it off soon after arriving and be glad you can ditch it.

And of course there are all the OH NO's NOT THE EXTACY'S! It's bad. Don't eat X unless you have lots of water and don't eat more than 3 at a time... I've eaten way more than any human should and at 30 I'm fine. At 23 I was a warped individual, so go get flipped and have fun, but leave the nappies out is my suggestion.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
First of all, be aware of the drugs. There's a very thin line between you controlling the drugs, and the drugs controlling you. Before you know it, you won't be able to go to a rave without drugs and enjoy yourself. Besides, you'll be 18 tomorrow and can get caught and go to jail for it. Not a great way to spend your 18th birthday!

Bah...you'll be old enough tomorrow to strip naked - maybe go to a different venue instead then :tongueout:
Still, your diapers may get sweaty, and you may come home the first day of being 18 with the mother of all rashes.

At any rate, you'll probably have loads of fun and get quite a few comments rocking out in your diaper...and over the course of the night, increasingly wet diaper! :D

Peachy

I know, Peachy. But I do have excellent self-control, especially when my future is at stake.

And true, true. :)

I have attempted back in the day, and it's a honest no. I was totally overwhelmed (meaning so freaking excited and turned on)on the way, Both my girlfriend and I at the time. in huge pants (yes GATS, 46" opening, OLD SKOOL RAVA) yeah that me. and a really thick abena x-plus, thinking we were going to be chill the whole time... A few rolls and some other party favors and some heat, it's soaked and i'm really uncomfortable. Damn such a good plan gone wrong. I don't regret it but suggest not, if it's just a party(rave but don't call them that) and you're just going because of a specific DJ is in town then cool diaper away; but an event like 18th b-day. I would advise against it. OR only wear one, don't take extras and plan to take it off soon after arriving and be glad you can ditch it.

And of course there are all the OH NO's NOT THE EXTACY'S! It's bad. Don't eat X unless you have lots of water and don't eat more than 3 at a time... I've eaten way more than any human should and at 30 I'm fine. At 23 I was a warped individual, so go get flipped and have fun, but leave the nappies out is my suggestion.

Hmm... Everything you say is nice. I think I'm going to do it JUST so I can't beat myself up for NOT trying, but if it gets really uncomfortable I can always dispose.

Status
Not open for further replies.