Contemplating wearing to Disneyland tomorrow

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First let me say that it has always been my dream to wear at Disneyland. I also have a new pack of ABU Dinorawrs that I’m dying to try out. As many of you know, my wife is against me wearing, especially around her, but she won’t be going on this trip because her and my oldest son will be at magic mountain. I will be with my 11 year old twins and Disneyland. We will be hanging out with a friend and her husband though. I’m torn if I should take this wifeless opportunity to wear to Disney or should I not take the risk because there is always the chance my kids find out or the friends somehow. I’m so torn.

Last edited:

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’d be wary of taking any chances around your children, especially if your wife is not accepting of it and could end up finding out via them or the friends... guess it’s your decision though!

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Seems a bit risky to me. Could be fun, or an absolute nightmare trying to hide from everyone. You know your friends better than us tho, so if you think it is safe. Why not?

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I wouldn't. Way too many things that could go wrong, big risk around your family. Think of your kids, and give them all of your attention and think of them over you. On a less important note, I also wouldn't try out a new diaper in any situation like this

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Just be happy and be mindful though. Wear a thinner diaper so your kids and friends won't be caught off guard.

zaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Under different circumstances I would say go for it, but with your kids on the trip with you, I would say this is not the time. As Topex said, prioritize your kids over yourself.