Console Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Alright Well I've been thinking about buying a 4 in 1 stand for my wii, painting it black with other little things (add some more leds into the bottom maybe some other stuff).

Anyways I would like to know, would it be a void of my warrenty on my wii if I was to paint the casing black? I really would like to and have a lot of ideas for it.

Also if you guys have any console mods show em off =D, I've been thinking of modding my original xbox to look really cool.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wouldn't advise anyone to mod their consoles until after the warranty is up and they know exactly what they are doing. On that note I want to pop a IDE hard drive in the back of my PS2 so I can burn PS2 games onto the hard drive. I would just rent them from gamefly and play them from the hard drive. Anyways I don't fashion mod my consoles though I will to my next computer which I will build myself (order all the parts and put it together myself).

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I didn't really mod my PS3, but I did try to put a small LED in the controller where the PS button is to make it glow :tongueout: I ended up breaking the controller and had to buy a new one lol XD

Samaki

Contributor
Role
XD yeah my warranty ran off of my original xbox, and my gamecube, my PS2 never had one because it was used, at least I don't think it did -,-... but my wii still has one and that's why I'm worrying about it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.