Console Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Is anyone else as addicted to console emulators as I am?
As of last night XD

Nothign is better then that nestolgia, of popping in an old PSx game in your comp and playing it till your eyes Bleed.
Current crack :
Crash Bandicoot 2.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i'm addicted to them too.
I use Mame 32 to play old arcade game, project 64 for n64 and snesxw9 for snes.

I used to have all this old console but I prefere play my old games on PC

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I played an incredible number of games on GBA, SNES, NES, GB, GBC and N64 emulators, but I think the one I loved most is, indeed... Ocarina Of Time <333333

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I've got an N64 and a GBA emulator that I play a lot. I play Mario Kart 64 the most, best game ever! But I didn't know they had one for PlayStation games. Where can I find one?

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ah yes! The old games were the best and the hardest games of all time.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Since the adapter for my Sega Master System II duffed up, i've been playing all the games for it on this Emukon program. Yay for oldschool Sonic!!! :D

Since my N64 still works i'd rather use that to play N64 games than a PC emulator - more fun when it's the original stuff! ^^,

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
i got Kega <genesis emu> ePSXe <Playstation> Project 64 <Nintendo 64> PCSX2 <PS2> and a bunch of others, I am a emulator nut ^^

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wouldn't call myself an addict, but I do love to have Zsnes (super nintendo emulator) on my computer with some rom's

Role
Diaper Lover
I can't play a classic game without its CONTROLLER! How can I sonic without the crap pad that you play it with?

Or Mario 3 without the rectangle of death and pwnage!

I love the NES controller!

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I've got one for the NES and SNES, although I play Earthbound most of the time. It's not quite the same, but if you use an Xbox controller, the button layout is very similar to the SNES, not that it would feel the same.

Oh yeah, and eventually I plan on getting something for my PSP so I could play Playstation games on it. It's be awesome to play something like Spyro or Gran Turismo on a PSP (for free, 'cause I own those). Of course then I'd need a bigger memory stick to hold everything...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have an emulator for SNES on my 4 GB flash-drive and a number of ROMs including FFVI, Star Fox, and Dr. Mario & Tetris.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a 64 emulator, and play ogre battle 64 all the time on it, perhaps one of the greatest RPG's on the 64 I have ever played.

I'm currently trying to get a dreamcast emulator to work (Chankast, however you spell it) But I'm having some technical troubles, I keep getting an error that it can't find a TOC file. No idea what that is, and so far google solutions aren't helping. (Skies of Arcadia, one of the greatest RPGs of all time!!)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Console emu?

Like this

(the animal)?

Or this

(Electrical Multiple Unit train)?

Peachy - confused

Status
Not open for further replies.