Status
Not open for further replies.
trouble63 said:
Psychological need is still a need. At this point, I would encourage you to beleive you need to wear a diaper and, if need be, explain it to others that way.

I cannot imagine a life without diapers. But explaining this to others doesn't seem easy as I don't have a medical condition for wearing diapers. Also, it's very embarrassing for me to talk about.

Adiba said:
I cannot imagine a life without diapers. But explaining this to others doesn't seem easy as I don't have a medical condition for wearing diapers. Also, it's very embarrassing for me to talk about.

It’s not a topic which is easily discussed with those outside of the AB/DL community. Still, if you feel like you need a diaper and you have a strong unavoidable desire to be in a diaper, then, from my perspective, you have a good reason to use diapers. I’ve actually had my therapist tell me that I needed to be in a diaper and to stop rationalizing and get on with life. If anyone asks, just say I have to for health reasons and don’t get into explanations about bladder problems or incontenince.

Shaving... man that gave me some of the worst ingrown hair bumps of my life.

KSABDL said:
Shaving... man that gave me some of the worst ingrown hair bumps of my life.

For me it was the itch of the stubble! I will occasionally trim the forrest down shorter, but never clean shaved again!

Adiba said:

Same for me, even without my IBS issues, being in diapers full time, just feels right to me. I can't say I can see myself going without them full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back