Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I...I'm not sure what I identify as in terms of being a sissy. I hate all my body hair, wishing frequently that I could be smooth skinned like a baby. I looked up hormone therapy to see if it could make me more feminine at one point. I love the idea of looking so much like a girl that nobody would think otherwise until they saw my uh...manly bits. I feel like I want to be more feminine, in looks and maybe in mannerisms too. I don't think I'm a girl in a boy's body or anything like that, but I...I'm really curious and confused. Would I be considered part trans or just a regular sissy or something else entirely?

M

Marka

I...I'm not sure what I identify as in terms of being a sissy. I hate all my body hair, wishing frequently that I could be smooth skinned like a baby. I looked up hormone therapy to see if it could make me more feminine at one point. I love the idea of looking so much like a girl that nobody would think otherwise until they saw my uh...manly bits. I feel like I want to be more feminine, in looks and maybe in mannerisms too. I don't think I'm a girl in a boy's body or anything like that, but I...I'm really curious and confused. Would I be considered part trans or just a regular sissy or something else entirely?

Hello, Zillabrony13...
You would be (and are) considered, 100% human... go with that... to start with...

We don't have an exacting agreement, on the term sissy- for some of us, it tends to mean a more submissive and with humiliation aspects of type or interests (i.e. BDSM) - for others, it's more interchangeable with a sort of folly of the male or adult female of, gender/age normative clothing and behaviors... typically, more in the exaggerated frilly-poutish (and a type of regression) representation - a genetic female, can be a sissy in all of these ways too... 'Sissy' would be more comparable to a hobby or role play of a persona. -Kink-

Transgender - is a variable meaning too though, typically this tends to imply an adaptation of or, a being of the opposite mindset and spirit of, one's birth or assigned gender - usually, more deliberate and away from say androgynous yet, it can include that or, start with that too. Transgender - is a rainbow within a rainbow... this is usually a life style. It can be realized, actualized or, simply conceptualized - Acceptance and harmony with one's birthed genitalia, can be complete, completely adverse (dysphoria) or, any combination or degree thereof... HRT (hormone replacement therapy), may be experimented with, to gain a hybrid physic or, in starting the journey to becoming a Transsexual.

Transsexual - is typically not so variable and, simply put... is otherwise, a post-op transgender who has gone through HRT (hormone replacement therapy) AND, actual surgical reconstruction of one's apparent anatomy to correct the disabling degree of dysphoria that they once had as the birthed-anatomy... this is transformation and, is generally thought of as permanent or irreversible... (not for the faint of heart or, for those merely experimenting and exploring - this is for those who are resigned, without doubt)

At the end of the day... it's up to you - in both name and practice - my advice is, to be the best you, no matter what... It's your life!
Enjoy, experiment, research, don't get hurt... don't hurt anyone yet, don't be too concerned with offending someone either... if someone is offended by your presence - I contend, that is an issue that they need help with - not something you should be ashamed of about yourself...

Best regards,
-Marka

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You also, I feel I should add, can just be a boy with feminine mannerisms and behaviors and desires! Nothing wrong with that! Yay for femboys! The important thing is to be the you that feels like.. you!

Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
You also, I feel I should add, can just be a boy with feminine mannerisms and behaviors and desires! Nothing wrong with that! Yay for femboys! The important thing is to be the you that feels like.. you!

How would I go about looking and acting more feminine and really girly? Do you have any tips on that? *blushes a little* Cause being a Femboy sounds...nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.