Status
Not open for further replies.

MillenniumF

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am pretty confused on this issue.

I'm not a furry myself, and don't know much about being one, but I am a brony. I love the TV show, love the character, and make my own artwork that is posted on FA and dA.

Now, I'm not sure if that makes me a furry or not.

I mean, I know there are a lot of people who would go, "Man, no! Bronies and furries are NOT the same thing!!" But is that an overreaction to the influx of pony art?

I'm genuinely curious, and would like to have an answer to the people who keep telling me that I both am and am not a furry because I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Bronies and furries, while they share some characteristics, are generally considered to be different. If one likes MLP, but in general has no interest in media featuring other anthromorphic animals, he/she is just a brony and not a furry. If one takes interest in anthro characters but not MLP, he/she is just furry.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I am pretty confused on this issue.

I'm not a furry myself, and don't know much about being one, but I am a brony. I love the TV show, love the character, and make my own artwork that is posted on FA and dA.

Now, I'm not sure if that makes me a furry or not.

I mean, I know there are a lot of people who would go, "Man, no! Bronies and furries are NOT the same thing!!" But is that an overreaction to the influx of pony art?

I'm genuinely curious, and would like to have an answer to the people who keep telling me that I both am and am not a furry because I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

If you just enjoy watching the show but don't really involve yourself in any Anthromorphic artwork or media, then I wouldn't consider you a fur. Bronies are not furries by definition, there are similarities yes but they are still different. I personally am a Furry and a Brony, my fursona being a Pegasus.

I think the better question is this- Do you find yourself enjoying Anthro art work? Do you frequent FA to look at Fur art? Or do you go there only to look at pony art?

These are all questions you should ask yourself.

Hope this helps a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.