Status
Not open for further replies.

youwishyouwereme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
150% True!

I have wanted to tell my girlfriend about my interest in diapers for a few months now. We have had the most amazing highs and some of the most stressful lows that anyone could imagine and we have got through them, each time coming out the other end stronger and more committed and in love with each other. I knew that I would eventually tell her, but had no idea when or how, but I did feel as though she would be open as we have a pretty wild sex life already!

I have been dropping subtle hints about adult diapers for a while now, sort of testing the waters, to see how she would react. For example, she went on a recent long overnight bus trip and was complaining about having to use the toilets and I told her she should just wear a diaper, she laughed and said she would deal with it. We were in a pharmacy and I often joke around while shopping and handed her a packet of incontinent diapers and said she's getting older now and she once again laughed and put them back. We watched some documentaries and there was a segment, that I didn't know about in advance, about adult babies and we talked about it and I tested her opinion compared to other fetishes. There were several others but they were the main ones and they were all met with positive reactions.

So there I was laying in bed with her last night and we were talking about how amazing our sex life. I said how I couldn't believe some of the things we have done and that I never would have thought I would be able to actually live out some of these fantasies. She then shared something that she had done on her own before we met that she had never told anyone about. I felt like the trust between us had never been stronger. I knew this was the opportunity to tell her about my interest in diapers. My heart was racing!

I started by telling her that I also had something that I have never told anyone before. She paused and turned around to face me with the biggest look of excitement and openness to hear anything. I was so nervous, I started by telling her some of the things it wasn't...eg. cross dressing, being a gimp etc. I then said that I didn't want to be an adult baby...but...I am interested in wearing diapers.

The look on her face was priceless. I knew straight away that she wasn't disgusted, angry or hurt. She said she had heard of people wanting to be adult babies, but when I explained that I have no interest in this and just wanted to experiment with diapers she was intrigued and started asking the normal type questions...history, why, how does it all work, how come you never tried them growing up, why have you kept it a secret??? As we talked I explained that the ultimate for me would be for her to help me put them on, include them in foreplay sometimes or let me sleep in them. While I was on a roll I also floated the idea of her trying it once, which is common when we share a sexual fantasy... a don't knock it until you try it sort of thing, and she is open to this down the track. She has been really honest about how it probably won't be something that turns her on but she thinks she will find it enjoyable to watch the pleasure it will bring me.

So here I am sitting with her writing this post (her idea)...my first ever after spending almost 2 decades reading other people's experiences good and bad and never thought I would be able to write my own because I would never share it with anyone.

Now to start shopping!

Congrats to both of you that is fabulous.

Very lucky man. Taking it slowly. After not saying anything for so long the relief of letting it out and the fact that I have my whole life ahead of me. It's going to be amazing! She wants to buy some tomorrow for me, even offered to go in and do it herself. Have either of you shared that with your partner/friends?

As others have said, just take it slow. As exciting as it is, you don't want this desire to take over or lower Her positive experiences with you. Wearing a diaper is one thing. Using it while in bed with your partner, over a period time, can be uncomfortable for the partner. You are dealing with different scents, feel, and focus. Make sure you involve her, but respect her desires and space if it is too much. My wife is not a fan but will tolerate on occasion if I wear. This is likely due to the focus, over time, shifting from all sexual feelings to her to more sexual excitement while wearing. She has a hard time mixing the two together, I have to now keep it kind of seperate. I am sure, had I worn less at one point, this would not have happened. Now she feels my wearing is a substitute for her, when it's really not. So I now either sneak it or only wear in front of her when it's that time of the month and sex is not happening anyway. Proceed slowly.

Bamboy is 100% correct. Don't overdo it with your diapers and her. Make them about bringing you both together more, and involve/pleasure here way more than you'll be getting. Think of it as an investment, but one you have to add to slowly over time.

Congrats! Sounds like you got a great women! Lucky you!

Congrats on a positive reaction from your girl. As I have stated a few times on here, my wife had a very negative reaction. It has been almost a year and a half since I told her and while things aren't quite as bad as when I first told her, they still aren't great. No, she isn't looking to leave me, but she wants to live life as if my diaper wearing doesn't exist so I still have to do everything in secret and only when alone.

A similar thing happened to me a few days ago. I have a pretty close friend and I kinda knew that she was into something kinky. She'd me jokingly trying to guess my fetish for a while now and we both decided to tell each other. Her going first. She told me she identified as and LG and thats when I told her I was a DL. She identifies around the age 5 but she might be willing to actually try diapers! She said that my fetish was 'cool' (she said it mainly because mine hers is similar). I'm trying to slowly coax her over into trying, without pushing it obviously. But that's so cool for you! Have fun ;)

Slow and steady here. Do not rush things or expect it to happen every time. Make sure you are addressing her needs and wants since she is letting you enjoy yours.

- - - Updated - - -

JordanOG said:
A similar thing happened to me a few days ago. I have a pretty close friend and I kinda knew that she was into something kinky. She'd me jokingly trying to guess my fetish for a while now and we both decided to tell each other. Her going first. She told me she identified as and LG and thats when I told her I was a DL. She identifies around the age 5 but she might be willing to actually try diapers! She said that my fetish was 'cool' (she said it mainly because mine hers is similar). I'm trying to slowly coax her over into trying, without pushing it obviously. But that's so cool for you! Have fun ;)

Same thing applies here. Dont rush it and it could turn into something fun and beautiful for you both!

I am happy for you as much as I am unhappy for me! LOL

wow, these are the kind of things i love hearing about. Hopefully, one day i find this kind of relatinship.

Everyone has a relationship except me ^.^ Seeing these posts makes my heart hurt like a dagger is being stuck into it.

PQNY said:
Everyone has a relationship except me ^.^ Seeing these posts makes my heart hurt like a dagger is being stuck into it.

Stick with it and you'll find yourself a nice filly. Unfortunately, desperation and despair are rarely turn-ons, so it's best to stay positive as you can.

ryan2127 said:
wow, these are the kind of things i love hearing about. Hopefully, one day i find this kind of relatinship.

Never look for what you want. When it happens, it happens when not expected. The harder you look, the harder you fall when it does not yield the result you sought. So, live your life the best you can. Be good to others and eventually, when you lease expect it, you too will be enjoying a satisfying relationship.

Wow! Congrats man!

PQNY said:

You and me both. Never understood fully why i feel that way. Most likely evny though.

My heart was warmed during this

- - - Updated - - -

DprEffect said:
You and me both. Never understood fully why i feel that way. Most likely evny though.

I feel you man...or woman....

Definitely taking it slow, not sure if she is though...She had to go to the shops to grab some stuff then came back home with a pack of the pull up brief type. It has sat in our cupboard unopened for two nights now and not sure exactly when we will try them out.

For the person who said 'don't go searching for it' you're exactly right. This isn't the most important thing in your life (making an assumption) so its more about finding someone that you click with and with time, love and openness might day accept this aspect of it. For me it was about someone accepting you for you and that the trust is so strong that opening up about something like this isn't going to change that then you've found your 'one'. Even single people without a fetish such as this see everyone around them finding the 'one' while they are desperate for that connection also.

Prior to the last week I never had an account on any AB/DL site but I would read as many stories I could find about people sharing their positive and negative reactions to confessions. The vast majority many years ago were negative. I so firmly believed that I would never be in a position were I could be part of such a rare group of people. In recent years as awareness of the variety of AB/DL fetishes has grown as has understanding and acceptance I have read more and more positive stories...I couldn't help but share my own story in the hope that other people that feel that security in their relationship take a leap of faith when they feel its the right time and it works out for them.

For those that are single and enjoying indulging in whatever play they like whenever they like. Enjoy the freedom. Half glass full!

congratulations on finding someone you can share this with I also have a lady in my life who I can share this with I'm lucky to have her in my life good luck with it and well done.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back