Status
Not open for further replies.

cutepamperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Today I came home after school, our maid came today to clean the house. Usually she cleans it the same each time, but today was different. Today when she cleaned my room, she even cleaned under my bed. The thing about that is that I hide all my diapers and baby stuff there:( She never EVER cleaned under my bed before, but for whatever reason, she did today. So I walked into my room to find that my diapers and baby stuff were on top of my bed out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily for me, my parents weren't home yet. I almost flipped out! Looks like I'll need to hide my stuff somewhere more secret. I'm still very embarrassed.><

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've had a similar thing happen...Except it wasn't the maid, it was my brother. Except he wasn't cleaning my room, he walked in on me organizing diapers. Except for he didn't walk in, he just knocked...And I freaked out...And I've also left my pack of huggies wipes on the bathroom counter before...The bathroom is shared by everybody...And I say huggies because what's worse than fucking HUGGIES wipes? Except pampers...Anyways, you get the point. Be careful with your shit!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always hide my stuff when family comes to visit. But the last time I did this, my baby diaper pins went missing. They were in a zip lock bag in the big garbage bag that I put everything else in. To this day, I have no idea where they are?

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I've had a similar thing happen...Except it wasn't the maid, it was my brother. Except he wasn't cleaning my room, he walked in on me organizing diapers. Except for he didn't walk in, he just knocked...And I freaked out...And I've also left my pack of huggies wipes on the bathroom counter before...The bathroom is shared by everybody...And I say huggies because what's worse than fucking HUGGIES wipes? Except pampers...Anyways, you get the point. Be careful with your shit!

I have pampers wipes and that wasn't the hardest thing to explain when I commented that I ate too many buffalo wings and jalapeños the day before...
This was of course true but only half the reason, I imagine it makes people more sensitive to other stuff though.

D

Deleted member 221

people won't suspect baby wipes if you say you ate some really greasy food, nasty stuff to get off unless you use delicate baby products!! :p (nice excuse to use baby products hehe )

one time this girl i like, who is a few years younger than me was staying a sleep over at my house, she opened my bottom drawer near my bed when i wasn't there..
she found my Drynites, paci's, baby powder, baby lotion, and plastic pants...

oh god that sucked...

the only good part was she just laughed it off and called it reallly cute 0.o
than a few weeks later when she came around again she asked to see them again, to try one on... i really wanted her too, but this time i had a few used ones sitting in the same shelf... so i freaked out and said no.. well that sucks ..
that was a year ago, and i don't know howto approach her about it, since it is a super delicate subject, and if i bring it up again near her, and if she forgot about it than it would really suck for me ... 0.0

banter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I couldn't deal with having a maid. Even without anything to hide, I'm a weirdly private person for no real reason. I don't like people I don't know in my space.

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Called my mother on cell phone to look in a PURPLE chest at the end of my bed to get a number and unfortunately there was two: one with my important stuff in it and the other with my diaper stuff in it. Even though she looked in both, she didn't question me about them because she respects my privacy and doesn't give a crap what goes on in the house. =P

GoodniteTeen

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Everyone in my family use baby wipes instead of toilet paper because it cleans much better and is way softer. See if you can convince your family to do the same!

iPlushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, our family actually keeps wipes in our bathroom, although it's not really a replacement for toilet paper, it's nice to have ^__^.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
my family have taken to using wipes as a "finisher", for the final wipe as all but one of us have bowel dissorders

N

Nat682

Today I came home after school, our maid came today to clean the house. Usually she cleans it the same each time, but today was different. Today when she cleaned my room, she even cleaned under my bed. The thing about that is that I hide all my diapers and baby stuff there:( She never EVER cleaned under my bed before, but for whatever reason, she did today. So I walked into my room to find that my diapers and baby stuff were on top of my bed out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily for me, my parents weren't home yet. I almost flipped out! Looks like I'll need to hide my stuff somewhere more secret. I'm still very embarrassed.><

Why would you hide your diapers and other baby stuff under your bed? It's the most obvious hiding spot ever! I hide my stash underneath the bottom drawer of my dresser. If your maid cleans there, she's just a little weird.

Jinks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I was the maid I would of put everything back after cleaning under the bed and respect your privacy....

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

cutepamperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I put everthing back, but am thinking about a new hiding space until then. Perhaps somewhere in my closet.

B

Bobbie

A really awesome hiding spot is a mini-safe!!! Everyone knows you hide stuff there, but they can't get in to peek, and if you keep a small amount of money in it you have an excuse to put it by your bed! Mini safes are only 30$ at like toys r us or ask for one for christmas or your birthday.

ShawnyPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
My family uses wipes too. Lucky me whoohoo! Haha. The only embarrassing thing that happened to me was my mom finding diapers before I had told her about my interests.

Frink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hadn't had any diapers for a while, but I'd stashed a carton of smokes where I usually put diapers when I went off to college. I get back and check on 'em and my cigarettes are gone. Guess I dodged a bullet there, though.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
OMG lol im always scared this will happen to me. I hide all my baby stuff in a suitcase....and my mom does spring cleaning (random cleaning) and I am always FREAKING OUT. So when I sense she will be home for a long time.. Ill wake up in the middle of the night and take my *baby suitcase* into the cellar....where no one goes ever. Maybe you can find temporary hiding space during cleanings

Status
Not open for further replies.