complete helplessness

carseatkid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have a feeling where I want to be strapped into a straitjacket while wearing a nappy so I can feel complete helplessness during roleplay where my carer has to do everything for me. including feeding me and doing everything else for me. is this a normal feeling and if it is does anyone know where I can get a straitjacket from please

Reactions: Angelapinks, kinkygaybottom, 2012Stroke and 3 others
You don't need a straitjacket to be helpless. Just let your carer do it..

Reactions: crinklesauruslex, littledreamers333, Safari and 2 others
I would consider it normal to desire a sense of helplessness and want to own a straitjacket myself. I have been strapped into a straitjacket a couple times and really enjoyed the experience. Of course a diaper is mandatory for such fun.

Humane Restraints makes good products. I buy them from Discount Handcuff Warehouse.

Reactions: Safari
I don't see why that is REALLY required for what you are looking for - but I guess you could get them somewhere. - though the only place I have actually seen one is in a hospital, in a room with a lock on the outside of the door. (No neither was needed in that case! - I was in that room, but ONLY because that's the only one not being used at the time - and if the did actually get someone in they needed it for, I would have ended up in the hall.)

You still need someone to strap you in and release you when they feel like it.

Seasonedcitizen said:
You still need someone to strap you in and release you when they feel like it.
that is what would make it more fun for me. knowing I would be completely helpless until my carer decides to release me

carseatkid said:
I have a feeling where I want to be strapped into a straitjacket while wearing a nappy so I can feel complete helplessness during roleplay where my carer has to do everything for me. including feeding me and doing everything else for me. is this a normal feeling and if it is does anyone know where I can get a straitjacket from please
Straitjackets are amazing, I own a full leather bolero straitjacket and there is nothing like being strapped in it and a diaper, your nipples are also exposed, and being able to get in and out of a full straitjacket, I am yet to defeat our new bolero, it is an amazing design, well worth the $650 investment! Also having a partner willing to plonk you in it for a few hours is also handy!

I can confirm, once in, you are absolutely powerless and helpless, and reliant on the person who put you in it.

Photo attached of what my jacket is like, taken from manufacturer (https://www.stockroom.com/men-s-bolero-straitjacket.html)

Hugs

Kinky

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 00.13.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 00.13.09.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: carseatkid
I have managed to get a straitjacket like this one from ebay. can't wait to try it out with my carer with a nappy on at the weekend

Attachments

• we04.jpg
    we04.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
For you bondage fanatics, examine Bound Anna. Stories, scenarios, and forums on various aspect of bondage and self bondage.

My top has ordered one of these for play, where he can enforce my diaper wear and I cannot change until he allows, with the straitjacket as well, this will be fun

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 00.50.32.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 00.50.32.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 12
carseatkid said:
A couple of rolls of shrink wrap film would do that. Just get wrapped up and you would be helpless until you were cut free.

Reactions: lilstevie56
kinkygaybottom said:
My top has ordered one of these for play, where he can enforce my diaper wear and I cannot change until he allows, with the straitjacket as well, this will be fun
what do they call these please I have looked all over the Internet but can't find them

We have a awesome leather strait jacket a good friend sold us because it was too small. It fits me perfect and both of us love to play with it. Still , before we were able to afford this , she would swaddle me in a blanket which is a really cool way to restrict your movement and not cost much at all. Pet wrap is also a really good way to restrict movement and is not as hot as using plastic wrap.

Reactions: AComputerGuy and Seasonedcitizen
Bondage is forced meditation.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Back