• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Community service = fun, freindship, and ..free diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I just completed 6 hours of community service in a row and they told me that if I come back for however many hours that I can take whatever I want, within reason, from the stuff outside of the free store and guess what they have a huge wall of in the basement. Adult diapers, I took one today cause she said I could take one thing and when she asked me why I took it I was just like I love anything but clothes parties. She laughed and told me that if I wanted to get more so I wouldn't have to buy them for parties I could just come do some service. So yeah I had a good day. Oh yeah and most of them are either Attends or some sort of hospital brand.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
do u wear? r u poopy?

haha, just kidding. Sweet deal for you, as well as the environment! Nice one

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just completed 6 hours of community service in a row and they told me that if I come back for however many hours that I can take whatever I want, within reason, from the stuff outside of the free store and guess what they have a huge wall of in the basement. Adult diapers, I took one today cause she said I could take one thing and when she asked me why I took it I was just like I love anything but clothes parties. She laughed and told me that if I wanted to get more so I wouldn't have to buy them for parties I could just come do some service. So yeah I had a good day. Oh yeah and most of them are either Attends or some sort of hospital brand.
Too good to be true. You are a lucky son of a gun, especially with it being Attends instead of just depends. (Never realized that rhymed)

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Very nice!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I am actually wearing the one I got today and its one of the hospital brands its thicker then anything I have worn before(depends and other store brands) it's a little big maybe a size too large for me but I like that it fits very snug but has a lot of room in it.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dave, congratulations on your new diapers. I am rather jealous!

I am a bit curious about who you volunteered to assist. Specifics are unwanted to respect your privacy. I am just curious what type of volunteer place gives out free stuff for volunteering? Especially diapers! :D

Enjoy your new diaper stash!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So uh, this wall is just out in the middle of nowhere I assume.

What place were you volunteering at?

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Haha nice! Where's you volunteer at? Was it like a grocery type store or what? Pretty sweet deal either way

Role
Diaper Lover
I second the pics demand.

Nothing else to say other than that, and that is cool.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Congrats!

But I am intrigued like everyone else....what kind of place did you voulenteer at? a hospital pharmacy???

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Jealous

So I thought I was one of the best procurrers of low cost adult diapers. Best Score = Ten Cent tag day at a Salvation Army Thrift Store = 37 unopened bags of Dignity Briefs = $3.70 = 518 diapers

Congratulations on Your Score!

wow, nice score dude! but i'm curious like everyone else to know where you are volunteering at to score something like that!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I just want to know what you did, not so much where you worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.