communial showers/open toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ok i saw this come up on another thread, but it was really off topic, so i decided it would be best to create a thread for it here. What do you think about communial showers and (since it came up somewhere else) toilet stalls with no doors?

I'm not at all bothered by using public showers. From both being a boy scout and from wrestling, I've learned that it really isn't a big deal at all. You just have to be mature about seeing other people. As for the open stalls, pretty much the same thing, if I have to poop, then I'll use it, doesn't really bother me.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never used a public shower...And I don't plan to...I don't like public stalls though...

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I really don't like public showers. Not that I don't feel comfortable with myself, but because other people are so immature. Thats my reason for not likeing public showers in schools and the what not. However, I have no problem using them at public swimming centers and places like that.

As far as toilets with no doors, I hate to use them. I like my privacy when I am going to the bathroom, and do not wish for people to be able to see me when I am using one. Thats my thought on that.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I would have no problem with using public showers at all, I don't really care about people seeing my stuff.
I say would because I have a bit of a problem when being naked in public... I end up getting unwanted erections, I have no idea why. So yeah, I avoid public showers at all cost!

As for open stalls... Well I have a bit of a shy bladder anyway, so there's no way I'd be using those toilets!

Role
Private
Can't say I've ever used a communal shower or toilet...

Then again, I probably wouldn't anyway. I like my privacy.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Only ever had to use public showers at camp, and thats fine with me. As for bathrooms with no stalls, I had to use those until I was 13 when I was at daycare, and I didn't mind that either.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I remember when I was at camp when I was about 8 or 9, we all had to use communal showers at the pool. We were all so shy that we ended up putting on bathing suits before showering. THAT was fun. But asides from that, I have no problem with communal showering. I'm comfortable with my body.

OTOH, I can't deal with open stalls. The toilet stall is like my own personal space for the time I'm in there. It's just strange to see people going about their duties while you're trying to take a deuce.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never could do a communal shower, I was never comfortable with my body, untill much later in my life, I was the little fat kid, but not now, I'm thinner than most people.

and a toilet without a door, forget it never would never will.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I was young it never bothered me but with puberty came an awkward shyness that never fully left. I almost didn’t graduate because I cut gym so much.

Nam

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't mind communal showers... I've got nothing to be ashamed of.

But as far as stalls with no doors... I'd rather wet my pants.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I won't use a piss trough (slang here for urinal), I can't go infront of people and I don't like having my you-know-what out in front of unknown, no, any people. If I have to pee in a public toilet or when I am at school I'll go into one of the cubicles and use the toilet. Same goes for open showers. I've used public showers before when I've been away and been in shared accomodation or at a caravan park, but they were in seperate cubicles with doors. I've used the open showers at the public pool here but with shorts on. I hate the pool changing room, they haven't got seperate cubicles so I have to go into the toilet, and I can't believe that the other guys actually get changed with thir thingy's dangling out in front of everyone, bleh! So yeah. Also, I'd avoid using a public shower if I could and I'd adise anyone using a public shower to wear thongs, you dunno who's been in there and you might get foot rot :yucky:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I totally agree with ^

Except for the part about wearing a thong...

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Public showers I have no problem with. Public bathrooms....hrm...I like the privacy, it's a nice moment to have with myself.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I used to be uncomfortable changing to a point where I'm naked in public. That's why I hated going swimming back at school and tried to somehow find an excuse not to go.
But eventually, I matured enough to realize that we all look the same anyway and there's no point in hiding any part of yourself, although you shouldn't parade around showing off. That said, I don't mind communal showers any more. Heck, I regularly go to saunas where you go around naked all day among the other people, so it's no big deal any more.
Besides, I'm way past the age of random erections (I was past that at your age, Charlie; had to teach myself how to control that function or I would have either taken a few extra rides on the school bus or been ridiculed for walking off the bus with a bulge).

Toilets without stall doors on the other hand I find irritating. I'm glad such things don't exist in this country - no matter how bad the place is, they can at least afford stall doors. In America, on the other hand, I've run into way too many places that had no stall doors and I'm still wondering who'd bother to use those toilets (apparently, some of the previous posters would). Granted, those places w/o toilets were mostly cheap student bars or crappy fast food joints, but even the state of Maryland greeted me with toilet stall doors the size of a checkers board at their Welcome Center on I95, which I found less than welcoming. Even though I really had to go #2, I continued to some gas station further down the road with proper doors.
So, yeah, you guessed it: I wouldn't use a toilet without stall doors. As much as I don't mind being naked among other naked people, I seriously don't want to be disturbed when doing my business, and I'd always fear some idiot stops by and stands right in front of my stall staring at me. So, sorry, no show for you! :tongueout:

Peachy

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I like privacy, but this is an interesting idea. I don't think I'd want to try open showers/toilets myself though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
no... we never had to shower after gym... if you had gym it was the last period of the day... so you just went home after.

we had showers in the locker room... but I have no idea if they worked or not...

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
i have the worst phobia of public restrooms even pen restrooms/showers
i just hate them all i used to work long (12hr) shifts (shift+overtime) and i would have to hold it

that is until i went to panera for the first time (they have like the cleanest bathrooms ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.