Common Comment When Someone Sees Your Diaper

landingxray

Est. Contributor
I think the most common comment everyone says when they see me either carrying a diaper in my hand to the restroom either on a flight, to the gas station restroom, to a road trip rest stop, or even the gym is........."its ok, it's life..." What is the most common comment for you guys?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lewis Badger
Not sure how many comments you will see on this one, as most of us are very... very discreet and would be mortified if anyone commented. So far so good here, although if I do wear out it is usually at night with just the right clothing to camouflage.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigKid25 and 3 others
So far, the only comments I've had are from other ABDLs. I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigKid25, CrinklingCajun and 1 other person
Ive been wearing diapers for 15 years. For the most part people just keep to themselves. I would love getting a reaction or comment from folks from the standpoint of humiliation however likely not to be.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and landingxray
landingxray said:
I think the most common comment everyone says when they see me either carrying a diaper in my hand to the restroom either on a flight, to the gas station restroom, to a road trip rest stop, or even the gym is........."its ok, it's life..." What is the most common comment for you guys?
Never had it happen, but honestly, I'd be a little surprised if the person said anything. Would you say something? I wouldn't. It's a private thing. One might as well lean over the urinal wall and comment on another guy's penis size or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lewis Badger, landingxray and 1 other person
Yeah I dont think too many people would say anything, maybe if they were an inconsiderate Jerk; because almost everyone would just assume Incontinence and would more than likely feel bad for you or just be so absorbed in their own world they may not even look closely enough to notice anything

Reactions: landingxray
If I got a comment about my diaper in public, I'm doing things very wrong.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, HollyDragon and landingxray
Total privacy for me, no one is going to see me carrying nappy so I don't expect comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: dunca321, landingxray and chamberpot
I don't think I've ever been spotted...

Except maybe at a store once when I wore a Crinklz. Maybe this person just recognized the bulge and she looked my way and said something along the lines of "Aw honey it's ok."

I'm not 100% sure she was talking to me though.

I am also discreet and do not want to be discovered, and don't think I ever have been. If I was discovered, I don't know about it because I have never had a comment. I have had just a few quizzical looks, but I am not sure if that was because of my diaper; regardless, nothing was ever said.

Reactions: landingxray and chamberpot
I've only ever had one person say something to me. She said "you must have pajamas on under your shorts cuz you're all bunched up down there". I tried not to act nervous as I laughed it off and quickly straightened things out. I don't think she realized it was a diaper. Normally I'm careful about that if I'm wearing in public. I was wearing one of my poofier cloth diapers and my normal baggy shorts were in the wash.

Reactions: bounduptoplease and landingxray
one time i was at the beach in just a diaper! someoen walking by just said nice diaper , i kinda just laughted maybe he tought it was a dare
if i remember it was an abdl one cant recall witch one i had at the time

Reactions: dunca321, Zoran and landingxray
I have seen a few obviously diaper wearing people, normally they are older perhaps pensionable, but one or two definitely younger but, I would never say a word....I mean.......what do you say? :unsure:

Say nothing be mindful.

Reactions: Draxas, dunca321 and chuck
bounduptoplease said:
I have seen a few obviously diaper wearing people, normally they are older perhaps pensionable, but one or two definitely younger but, I would never say a word....I mean.......what do you say? :unsure:
I have only seen one on the flight and for his handcarry, he actually had a bag of molicare the purple ones. He was with his wife and he was elderly. He sat up in first class and I actually saw the flight attendant put it in the overhead bin. No one said anything and the flight attendant was so kind and respectful. It makes sense because putting that bag of diapers in your case takes up a lot of space!

Had a kid giggle at me and her mom shushed her and made her leave the area.

For any concerned: It was accidental, I scrunched down to get something from a bottom shelf, my shirt popped up and she could see the waistband poking out. I was rather mortified and glad that her mom got her out of there before I had to stand up and show that I'd heard the giggle.

>_<

CuddleWoozle said:
Had a kid giggle at me and her mom shushed her and made her leave the area.

For any concerned: It was accidental, I scrunched down to get something from a bottom shelf, my shirt popped up and she could see the waistband poking out. I was rather mortified and glad that her mom got her out of there before I had to stand up and show that I'd heard the giggle.

>_<
I've envisioned similar things happening to me when I'm out and about in diapers. I suppose the obvious answer is a onesie, so I should probably buy one at some point. With as infrequently as I go out in diapers, I'd only need one. But...priorities!

Never had a comment. I don't make it obvious when I'm wearing, but I don't go through great lengths to hide it besides wearing some better-fitting pants and underwear over top to control crinkling. I even accidentally went out to dinner once with a tape from an Abena stuck in my hair...

I've worn to the doctor too, you think he'd be able to feel it while pressing on my stomach, so I have to wonder if he doesn't notice or does but doesn't say anything...

Cottontail said:
I've envisioned similar things happening to me when I'm out and about in diapers. I suppose the obvious answer is a onesie, so I should probably buy one at some point. With as infrequently as I go out in diapers, I'd only need one. But...priorities!

I'd get a onesie if I could figure out how to pick the right sized one. But now I'm wearing covers even over disposies so it's not as big a risk. They just look like underwear to most people.

Back