Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

CookieMonstah said:
Yes I did and I understand the situation but he doesn't need to get so aggressive, she's clearly doing something about it.

That's just how James O'Brien is! You should check him out on LBC if you're in the UK.

JoJo1993 said:
That's just how James O'Brien is! You should check him out on LBC if you're in the UK.

I'm from the UK but hardly listen to radio and not LBC.

- - - Updated - - -

HappyNappin said:
Did you listen to what she was saying though?

Yes, I did. She's sorting it out which is the main thing, if she wasn't doing anything about then yes I would warrant dissatisfaction. I'm glad she stayed calm over it.

The 5 year old is out of diapers but not the 8 year old, Obviously it's the 8 year old, not the mother. People always blame the parent. :rolls eyes: As if you can control what personality your child has and choose when they can listen or not listen. No, kids are also human and have their own thoughts and opinions and their own personalities. I am guessing the man either has no kids or he has never had a child that is so strong willed and stubborn. It takes me two or more hours to get my son to do his homework and to get it done because that is how fricken stubborn he is and doesn't seem to understand if he just does it without fighting it and stalling, he will get done with it a lot quicker. Yes I have done tough love with him, "you can't do anything else until you have read a book" and bam he just sits there and does nothing and sometimes it has lasted until I had to go to work and bam he knows his dad will cave in and he wins. i even think about now making him repeat 2nd grade next year if he keeps this up because he is behind in reading and math.

So there you go, if one kid is out of diapers but not the other, obviously it's the child, not the parent.

Calico said:
So there you go, if one kid is out of diapers but not the other, obviously it's the child, not the parent.

I wouldn't say it's completely "obvious" either way. I'll agree with you though, kids can be "easy" and kids can be "difficult". With the "5 and 8" situation I would be concerned about the 5 being "easy" and the 8 being "difficult", and the parents not being willing to put in additional effort on the 8.

Her 5-year-old was out of nappies, but his 8- and 5-year-olds were not. So that certainly falls on the ex-wife/mother.

ChocChip said:
Her 5-year-old was out of nappies, but his 8- and 5-year-olds were not. So that certainly falls on the ex-wife/mother.

And him. Fathers and mothers are equally responsible for their child

Calico said:
The 5 year old is out of diapers but not the 8 year old, Obviously it's the 8 year old, not the mother. People always blame the parent. :rolls eyes: As if you can control what personality your child has and choose when they can listen or not listen. No, kids are also human and have their own thoughts and opinions and their own personalities. I am guessing the man either has no kids or he has never had a child that is so strong willed and stubborn. It takes me two or more hours to get my son to do his homework and to get it done because that is how fricken stubborn he is and doesn't seem to understand if he just does it without fighting it and stalling, he will get done with it a lot quicker. Yes I have done tough love with him, "you can't do anything else until you have read a book" and bam he just sits there and does nothing and sometimes it has lasted until I had to go to work and bam he knows his dad will cave in and he wins. i even think about now making him repeat 2nd grade next year if he keeps this up because he is behind in reading and math.

I do agree with what you're saying here. Not all of the blame should be put on the parent but there might be some blame especially for the ex-wife and father.

Tried Size 8 Baby Dry for the first time yesterday with my ConvertUps and they fit perfectly. Soooo comfortable and held a full wetting without leaking. Perfect. I’m 19 with 34” waist and muscly legs. Can recommend

size8 said:
Tried Size 8 Baby Dry for the first time yesterday with my ConvertUps and they fit perfectly. Soooo comfortable and held a full wetting without leaking. Perfect. I’m 19 with 34” waist and muscly legs. Can recommend

hip size?

I really wonder what the market is for diapers that size. I understand some kids may need them and there's bedwetters, but there are already youth sized diapers for that.

Maybe little kids are getting fatter (like a lot of people these days)?

Reactions: Deleted member 62059
rocketman said:
I really wonder what the market is for diapers that size. I understand some kids may need them and there's bedwetters, but there are already youth sized diapers for that.

And there are boring poor quality medical diapers for adults too. You're an abdl, & yet you're fussing about kids wearing diapers!

rocketman said:

Adult/youth diapers are expensive, and it seems there's still a substantial size gap. For those who are likely to need nappies as older children, teenagers and perhaps into adulthood, it would probably be easier not to have to switch to a different product at a particular stage. It's only the stigma around adult products that separates the market for "nappies/diapers" and "incontinence briefs". A reluctance to acknowledge that they are effectively the same undergarment, for those who can't or choose not to use the toilet.

rocketman said:

It's not about kids getting fatter, at least for the most part, it's the fact that there are more and more children being born with developmental issues passed on by their parents and them needing to wear these bigger sizes. Plus they're cheaper than youth sized diapers.

any news on any swaddlers 8 / cruisers 8 or pants 7 coming in?

CookieMonstah said:
It's not about kids getting fatter, at least for the most part, it's the fact that there are more and more children being born with developmental issues passed on by their parents and them needing to wear these bigger sizes. Plus they're cheaper than youth sized diapers.

And they have made size 7s smaller. I know the Cruisers have gotten smaller because they were very tight on me and dug into my sides when I weighed 135-137 lbs. Now that I have lost weight, they should fit me better but instead they still fit me the same way size 6 did and the front sides still rip out of the diaper.

would love to see a pampers cruiser size 8 come out

That'd be sad if there was a 50lbs 3y/o

It all boils down to profits. If size 8 sells well, they will think about a size 9. Market testing decides if there's a market. And if there is, the size 9 diapers will be there. The fact that they are messing around making sizes slightly smaller leads me to believe there isn't a demand for larger kids diapers.

Its not like diapers expire, you could keep a small stock of larger sizes, and make them as needed to fill the stock if the demand is that low.

Pastel Poppet please can you make a video of the Pampers size 8? Missed your videos!

Back