• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Coming Soon: Gender-Specific Depends

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
New Depends

New gender-specific depends diapers. It Seems like a novel concept, interested to see how this plays out, come March.

B

Butterfly Mage

Too bad it's still Depends (ie. Low absorbancy, uncomfortable)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I remember reading something about this on another site, I'm guessing it was true after out.

S

soren456

I remember reading something about this on another site, I'm guessing it was true after out.
Yeah. It's on their site. (Don't have a link.)

My thought is that it will help solve the point-it-up, point-it-down quandary.

Sure hope so anyway.

(I favor up.)

And if the product is as good as the idea, it will be a positive addition to our world. :worshippy:

(Not holding my breath . . . . )

A

annierighthurr

Woo.... adult Goodnites..

Not that I would buy them. It would be kind of fun if they made gender specific briefs though as opposed to the underwear.

Role
Diaper Lover
I guess they have to do something to make more money. But mostlikely their still going to suck. THeir Depends!!!

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, hopefully the real adult diaper brands will follow. I sure wish Bambino would do an adult size replica of the Huggies for Him/Her style in blue and pink.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
apparently Kimberly Clark didn't learn their lesson when they did the gender specific huggies back in the early 90's...besides I think they need to be at least 100% more absorbent then they are now to have a chance at being close to the REAL adult diaper makers.

The mens version will NEVER sell due to the embarrassment factor for older men(NON ABDL COMMUNITY).

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
woa that would be interesting. But they probly will still suck.

A

annierighthurr

20-30% more absorbent? i'll believe it when i see it.
It would not take much for Depend underwear to be 30% more absorbent... cause even if they were, they still wouldn't even be as absorbent as the fitted ones lol

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
The only Depends I have ever tried were the pull-up style...Horrible. 30%...Not much of an improvement, so I hear. I might try them eventually.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe the new ones will be more comfortable and not make you feel like you are wearing a paper bag - or peeing in one.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
They never did make a decent product, and they never will. It's a stupid idea anyway, from an organization that can't design themselves out of a paper bag. Depends always leaked badly and had nothing in the way of absorbency, even with a toddler diaper insert. I hope KC blows it so bad they end up having to sell their Huggies line to a foreign company.

Honeywell6180

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: .
The mens version will NEVER sell due to the embarrassment factor for older men(NON ABDL COMMUNITY).
Perhaps they should market an adult Huggies and see if men would buy them with less embarrassment. :bunny:

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
even if they were 100% more absorbant, adult pull ups suck. tranquility makes pullups that are really absorbant, but they still leak out the sides like crazy. the way they make adult pullups just doesn't work. they need to worry less about making them look like granny underwear and more about controling leaks. they should stick to the goodnites model and make 'em bigger. But come on, I must be smoking something. LOL

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I think the colour coated sizes sounds nice. I can't count the ammount of times I have been digging embarassesly through the incontinunce section at my local CVS looking for the right diapers.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A few years ago, I saw a picture of some 'new' gender-specific guys' diapers, and all they did was introduce an extra layer of plastic on the inside of the diaper. It had a hole in it to stick a penis through. So I guess the idea was to minimize the area where the absorbent material touches the skin to that small hole.
I wonder if some ingenious investor is trying to market the same idea again! :tongueout:

Peachy

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I wonder if the diapers themselves will be colored. Baby blue and baby pink would be funny! :D

S

soren456

I wonder if the diapers themselves will be colored. Baby blue and baby pink would be funny! :D
The male version has a blue "threaded" waistband, the female a pink one.

Reason enough to buy them, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.