Coming out to my wife ... ?

LittleSummers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I 28M have been married for three years to the best wife (28) ever, Not once in our relationship has she judged me on any kinks or anything negative. A while back I had a twitter account with abdl & femdom captions ... things of that nature and showed it too her and she was super accepting and didnt mind any of it & showed a little interest in the things I was into.

Recently my wanting to wear diapers more is getting intense and I dont know how to bring it up to her. I know that she is okay with it and we have discussed it in the past but we have both said we do not know how to start the process or get into it.

any advise on how to get rolling with a MDLB type of relationship between us ?

Reactions: babyfur13 and Lumos
I suggest talking with her as about how far do you both want or are willing to go. Are you just wanting to wear diapers or do you also want some age play or regression. Is she willing to be your mommy, change your diapers either wet or messy. What is she comfortable with.

Next is go shopping together, find diapers, bottles, pacifiers, clothes, or whatever else is appropriate for how you want to play.

Best wishes and have fun together.

I think our biggest issue is communication. I more than her, get super anxious disusing anything related to the topic I just don't know how to verbally come out and say these things

LittleSpace585 said:
I think our biggest issue is communication. I more than her, get super anxious disusing anything related to the topic I just don't know how to verbally come out and say these things
there is no need to fear especially if she's ok with it but respect her side also. I hope you get it & you don't mess up what you have already. I hope you realize that women Is a rare gem to put up with your AB-DL side. YOU GOT THIS!

Last edited:
Telling your wife, that, “you“ want to wear diapers, and perhaps be treated like a toddler is one of the hardest things you will ever say in your life. In fact, I was unable to say it after giving my wife enough clues she finally came out and said,“do you like to wear diapers and be treated like a baby“. I looked at her and said, “bingo“. Our relationship has never been better.

If this is that important to you, and she already sounds like she is going to be somewhat OK with us , you need to figure it out. Put it down on paper or just tell her you have something you need to talk about.

Reactions: TigerDL and Lumos
My suggestion is make it light and playful, not heavy and serious if you can. You’ve been thinking about this and it’s really seeming fun. and you’d like to try it.

I started slowly with my wife. When I explained my desire to wear diapers, I was very thorough in discussing what Infantalism is, my history with it and why I thought it was something I psychologically needed. She was very supportive and asked if I had enough supplies. The next step was me telling her that I wanted to wear a diaper to bed which she was okay with as long as I didn't smell.

Eventually we got to where I could say, I need a diaper day today. She had already bought me onsies and some bib overalls as well as some plushies. We often sat at our kitchen table, both of us reading so for one of the Christmases, I asked for some adult coloring books and pencils/markers which she got me. When I wanted a diaper day, I would wear a diaper and my overalls and color while she read. Sometimes she would suggest what color I should us.

So I progressed in small steps so it won't overwhelm her. I hope you will be as fortunate as I was.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Lumos and littlemoosey
The old Dream a Little podcast episodes can help give you ideas and confidence. I wish I had listened to them first before coming out to my wife. Basically don’t make it like “here’s this horrible disgusting thing about me, please accept it” but rather something fun and light.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I appreciate all of you so much, I talked to my wife. I showed her this post funny enough. She's more thrilled that I just came to her about it and things are great. You guys are awesome thanks for the push !!!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, babyfur13, Lumos and 3 others
Glad to hear it went well

Glad to hear it went well! I would also highly recommend the Dream a Little Podcast. It really helped me accept who I was.

Back