Coming out room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey just an idea as there does seem to be a lot of posts about it what about a room for people who have come out or want to come out and where people can post there experiences that people can find easily.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You mean like a sticky where everyone adds their experience after the previous one? Instead of a separate thread for each user? That's something I've wanted for a long time. Sounds like a good idea.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Would this be something appropriate for the answers wiki? Sort of a compilation of notes on reasons why people have 'come out', to whom they came out and why, where and when they chose to do so, and reactions and repercussions for having done so.

I suppose I should check that wiki out first...haven't been through there much yet.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I've stickied the "Have you ever told anyone?" thread in the Teenbaby forum, as that shares experiences about coming out and telling people.

With that said when it comes to actually getting advice about coming out, I'm against a sticky for that. This is a support community and I think when it comes to important things like "Should I tell my parents/significant friend about this?" then they deserve their own thread for that sort of personalised advice.
Plus the wiki can be useful for this, useful (more universal) tips should be shared there.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've stickied the "Have you ever told anyone?" thread in the Teenbaby forum, as that shares experiences about coming out and telling people.

With that said when it comes to actually getting advice about coming out, I'm against a sticky for that. This is a support community and I think when it comes to important things like "Should I tell my parents/significant friend about this?" then they deserve their own thread for that sort of personalised advice.
Plus the wiki can be useful for this, useful (more universal) tips should be shared there.
I didn't mean a sticky. I meant another room as there does seem to be a lot of topics about it and it can fall into 3 rooms, if this room was to be made it would make it more convenient for people also would be much easier to read topics on what people experince are if they are thinking of telling anyone.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I didn't mean a sticky. I meant another room as there does seem to be a lot of topics about it and it can fall into 3 rooms, if this room was to be made it would make it more convenient for people also would be much easier to read topics on what people experince are if they are thinking of telling anyone.

There really aren't that many threads to make a whole new board for it

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
And besides, if everyone who requested for their own forum cause it "had quite a few threads", we'd have too many buttons to click. We wouldn't be able to navigate at all! It'd be crowded.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
NO... It would not be.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
No, not a sticky. The experiences are all too vast and different from one another to be incorporated into a single thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.