• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Coming back once again ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hello everyone.

I haven't been on this site in about a year I'm guessing. But now that I'm not so busy and have more time to be able to post, I felt like it was a good time to come back ^^.

For the people that don't know me (probably most :laugh: ) I'm Chrissy, an AB/DL from mass. For hobbies I like to draw and write and play video games :D

Not sure what else there is to say... but I'm happy to finally be able to post again :D

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi Kitty. Welcome back, I look forward to seeing your posts in the forums. Take care.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Welcome back! I guess busy is an okay excuse, but you don't get another one =P, kiddings. What video games are you currently hooked on?

eeyore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Welcome back Chrissy! I've not met you before, but hope we bump into each other more on here!

Glad you have time to come back - I find I'm on here far too much atm, will change once I graduate though!

What games console do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.