PNW509Little

Finding myself all over again
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
With winter weather here for some of us, I was wondering if anyone has found any good warmer onesies. I would love to find something like a cashmere or merino wool one (obviously a washing nightmare), but would settle for something a little warmer than my regular ones.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KrankyPants and Trainingwheles
you would be much more likely to find a really warm/fluffy set of footie pjs since making an extra warm onesie does not warm the arms and legs.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KrankyPants, PNW509Little and 1 other person
you would probably be better off with footed sleepers/footie pjs.

Forever Lazy on Amazon has footed and hooded sleepers! I have a duckies one and it's very comfortable and warm.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
Demonbabywearspamps said:
Forever Lazy on Amazon has footed and hooded sleepers! I have a duckies one and it's very comfortable and warm.
OMG. The duckie one is soo cute! Thanks for sharing that info!

Reactions: KrankyPants and Demonbabywearspamps
PNW509Little said:
OMG. The duckie one is soo cute! Thanks for sharing that info!
You're welcome!

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
PNW509Little said:
With winter weather here for some of us, I was wondering if anyone has found any good warmer onesies. I would love to find something like a cashmere or merino wool one (obviously a washing nightmare), but would settle for something a little warmer than my regular ones.
Baby grow with snaps, fluffy footed onsie, baby sleeping bag if you need extra warmth just like how you dress a real baby for bed more layers for colder nights less for warmer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211013-213310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211013-213310_Chrome.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: PNW509Little
AComputerGuy said:
Baby grow with snaps, fluffy footed onsie, baby sleeping bag if you need extra warmth just like how you dress a real baby for bed more layers for colder nights less for warmer
I think it’s funny now that sleepers for babies don’t have feet and they add socks in that diagram ....

I have a couple of long sleeve onsies from little for big but they are made of the same material as the short sleeve. I have those to go with some of my overall dresses so I can still dress little in the winter because here in the northeastern portion of the US it stays winter for about 7 months of the year. Overnight I wear a lot of cozy footed pajamas and I have a few long sleeve dresses from lilkink boutique if I want to dress during the day. I haven't really seen any onsies that are made of like fleece though, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I'm hoping to get a umbreon onesie on amazon, it has little ears and a tail <3
though im conflicted on either getting that or a new plushie,
so ill have to price it out

ShimSham said:
I'm hoping to get a umbreon onesie on amazon, it has little ears and a tail <3
though im conflicted on either getting that or a new plushie,
so ill have to price it out
Those are super cute. Almost reminds me of a black pikachu!

Back